• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Team building advise and help for VGC 2016

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So it has come to my attention those who did not participate in VGC 2010 most likely aren't used to this new format and the inclusion of 'restricted' legends. Those include: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem (white, black and normal) Zekrom, Reshiram, Xerneus, Yveltal, and Zygarde. However, a player is only granted access to two of these 'restricted' legends.

When you really look at the format in a whole, it's VGC 2015 but with the inclusion of 15 new Pokemon, of which you can only use two.

On to the point of this thread. I'm here to help people with team building, give team reviews, and to help with sparing on WiFi, not showdown. (However, I'm not opposed to using showdown upon request).

Espeonguy

Youngster Joey
Credits
From my experience with the format so far, Groudon is the Pokemon to watch out for this format. Another threat that is popping up is the Smeargle + Crobat combination. While inherently weak, and slightly luck based, it is still frustrating that it's difficult to work around. Geomancy Xerneas is a force to be reckoned with as well.