• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team building help

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Does anyone need help team building? I will help build team for any tier.

Last edited:

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well for my OU team I'm running Modest (Mega) Gardevoir @ Trace with Calm Mind, Heal Pulse, Psychic, and Dazzling Gleam
Careful 4 IVFerrothorn @ Rocky Helmet & Iron Barbs with Power Whip (Taunt Cautious), Leech Seed, Spikes, and Thunder Wave
Timid 3 IV Greninja @ Life Orb & Protean with U-Turn, Ice Beam, Scald, and Dark Pulse
Jolly 1 IV Infernape @ Focus Sash & Iron Fist with Close Combat, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch
Naive 6 IV (Mega) Absol @ Justified with Night Slash, Play Rough, Detect, and Sucker Punch
Adamant 4 IV Talonflame @ Gale Wings & Leftovers with Tailwind, Roost, Flare Blitz, and Brave Bird

Not sure about the Talonflame but I wasn't sure what to put in the last spot on my team.
There's NO WAY that I'm taking Infernape off of my team, solely because of how much work it puts in and how much I love it.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Cause your running heal pulse on gardevoir xD. anyway you only have one wall which is ferro. is this vgc too since 2 megas?

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
yeah. May as well have options right? I could run my gastrodon or ludicolo
Sassy 3 IV Gastrodon @ Lum Berry with Protect, Toxic, Ice Beam, and Recover
Sassy 5 IV Ludicolo @ Big Root with Protect, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Scald. (Really Proud of this cuz i made it myself)

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
ludicolo is always good but functions really well in rain. you could run him though cause he has an amazing typing+ good coverage with some recovery.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
true it's always a good poke and since its vgc it works well, ferro is a sort of mixed wall. good defences both ways.

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i switched it around and i am currently sweeping a guy with my new team
safeguard/swagger meowstic is too stronk!!!

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
so currently i'm using these pokes
adamant ? IV tyranitar @ sand stream with Stealth Rock, Rock Slide, Protect, and Dragon Dance
the same greninja
Adamant 5 IV Blaze (Mega)Charizard X with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, and Earthquake
Adamant 4 IV Scrappy (Mega) Kangaskhan with Fake out, Rock Slide, Return, and Protect
Jolly 3 IV Rough Skin (Mega) Garchomp with Swords dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, and Protect
Calm 3 IV Prankster Meowstic with Swagger, Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard
I uploaded the battle vid. the code is 2DCW-WWWW-WWW4-EX57

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Thought khangaskanite was banned lol but if it let's you use it then keep using it haha.

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
kankaskhanite is only banned by SMOGON and who cares what they think. they don't rule VGC

testing