The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Team Elite - Registration

ChezaSep 7, 2015

1. Cheza

Cheza Fabulous Fruit Team Elite Will Not Fall Donor Friendzilla Smaug Trusted Seller Badge Journalist

Credit:
    ¤375
    Rating:
    100%
    87   0   0
    Welcome To Team Elite!

[parsehtml]<table cellspacing="0" border=2; bordercolor=#0000CC width="250" style="padding:2px; background-color:#0000CC;"><tr><td><font face="Courier New" size="4" color="#ffffff"><b><center>ABOUT US:</center></b></font></td></tr></table>[/parsehtml]With the revival of Team Elite, I hope to bring back some team war activity that has recently been lost, and create a sub-community of friendly teammates!

Team Elite is a place to practice, and build teams with your teammates for upcoming tournaments, and team wars. You can also participate in giveaways, artistic expression, lets plays, and events.

[parsehtml]<table cellspacing="0" border=2; bordercolor=#0000CC width="250" style="padding:2px; background-color:#0000CC;"><tr><td><font face="Courier New" size="4" color="#ffffff"><b><center>WHAT YOU'RE OFFERED::</center></b></font></td></tr></table>[/parsehtml]
    • Unique Forum Banner
    • Continuous Team War Activity
    • Giveaways
    • A Friendly Sub-Community
    • A Place to improve
    • Share art and adventures

[parsehtml]<table cellspacing="0" border=2; bordercolor=#0000CC width="250" style="padding:2px; background-color:#0000CC;"><tr><td><font face="Courier New" size="4" color="#ffffff"><b><center>REQUIREMENTS:</center></b></font></td></tr></table>[/parsehtml]
    • Be an active member
    • Have a friendly positive attitude
    • Apply

If you're interested in joining Team Elite please write a small join request below! If you're accepted you will personally be invited to join the team!

2 Peoples like this
  2. Greengengar1966

Greengengar1966 Youngster Joey Team Elite

Credit:
    ¤21
    0   0   0
    Hi I've been looking at joining a team having looked at all of them I'd like to join this one I haven't been on the competitive battling scene for long but can offer a never give up attitude and a drive to learn

3. Cheza

Cheza Fabulous Fruit Team Elite Will Not Fall Donor Friendzilla Smaug Trusted Seller Badge Journalist

Credit:
    ¤375
    Rating:
    100%
    87   0   0
    Fantastic! I'll send you an invite. :)

4. Greengengar1966

Greengengar1966 Youngster Joey Team Elite

Credit:
    ¤21
    0   0   0
    Awesome thank you

1 People like this
  5. The DJD

The DJD Pokémon Trainer Team Elite

Credit:
    ¤986
    Rating:
    100%
    16   0   0
    I'm seriously thinking about switching over to this team. TBW is completely dead.

1 People like this
  6. Mirai

Mirai SM Born Ready

Credit:
    ¤450
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Heya Cheza, I'd like to join just to have some people to talk with competitive builds with. I also just like the banner for team Elite, reminds me of cloud watching xp. I am active on the rating battle in game and am kind of knowledgeable about the newer mons set ups.

2 Peoples like this
  7. Nikolai

Nikolai Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤1,679
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Oh heck yeah
    Yeah, I totally wanna join, I suck really hard at competitive but there ain't no better cheerleader than me! I haven't been active because of school but if I have something to be active for then for sure I will be!
    Sorry I'm really late, I hope it's not too late! Please consider me

1 People like this