• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team name vote

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi guys, @Niqyue was suggesting me to change the name of BW (black winter) to either Team White Summer or Team Grass Springer or another name. If you have a name you can think of, please comment the name you think that should be the name to be changed to. As the names are being posted I'm putting them on the vote chart to show which team name is there. So vote and the team name that has the most will be the official Team name.
Team name:
White Summer 2
Grass Springer
Mirage
Black Shadows
Crystal 2

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Definitely Team Nicky.

Alternatively, DELETE THE TEAM.

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Team black shadows

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Just to let everyone know that the votes will close on Sunday night at 9pm et so spread the word and tell people the other members to put a name in the comments and I'll add them as they come in. Also Team Nicky is an old joke team that @Jiggly made up at first and then it spread to others so now it's considered old. Thank you for helping.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Who said you could even change the name of the team? That may not be an option unless you got mega PCs

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Who said you could even change the name of the team? That may not be an option unless you got mega PCs
Talk to niq about it because he suggested it to me

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Talk to niq about it because he suggested it to me
I hope you know he was joking. He said those names because they are variations of BW and leafwind. He wasn't being serious. I'm pretty sure it would cost PC for a team name chnage, and you don't have any :/

#TeamNicky

testing