• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I would like to join this group. Been thinking which team for a while, but you team has an appeal, I have spoken to quite a few of your members and you seem a really nice bunch. I am on here most days, I am still learning the competitive battling trade but getting better. I feel with more practice and advice from a nice community, I will become just way too good. Hope I can join and best of luck guys :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to join this group. Been thinking which team for a while, but you team has an appeal, I have spoken to quite a few of your members and you seem a really nice bunch. I am on here most days, I am still learning the competitive battling trade but getting better. I feel with more practice and advice from a nice community, I will become just way too good. Hope I can join and best of luck guys :)

Welcome to the squad :D

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Who we are
We're Team Nova. A team dedicated to being active and helping its members! A team that is determined to have the best battlers, and community.

Why you should join
Our team is a Frankenstein creation with members from various other teams. These members were unhappy with their current conditions being on an inactive teams and decided to stand up and make a change. Although the foundation of our team lies in members from various teams bringing many different views and skills to the table, we are always looking for new members from anywhere to join and contribute!

Requirements
A very small comment telling us why you should join
You MUST be active, I can't stress this enough but inactivity is not what we are looking for. If you have things to it's fine just check in once and a while
You need to be dedicated
A small test battle may be issued for assessment purposes

What we can give you
A unique banner
A fantastic community
Discounts at out Team Shop
Access to all Team Events
And much more!

Team Nova, Reach for the stars!

`Dom

IgscwWT.jpg
Hey I would like to join because I would like to be a part of an active community that looks to help elevate each other in all ways. I've only been here for a few days now and I have already met a lot of team nova members who have quickly helped me get started. I would like to be an active participant in this community and have already started a shop. I am polishing my battling skills and with advice like this I believe I could be really good. I can offer a discount for the teams members in my power save service and shiny 6iv shop that I'm working to establish. Thanks for your consideration! Oh and I also want to Join because cheza was the first to greet me on the site and dom thanks for your help and patience toward me

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey I would like to join because I would like to be a part of an active community that looks to help elevate each other in all ways. I've only been here for a few days now and I have already met a lot of team nova members who have quickly helped me get started. I would like to be an active participant in this community and have already started a shop. I am polishing my battling skills and with advice like this I believe I could be really good. I can offer a discount for the teams members in my power save service and shiny 6iv shop that I'm working to establish. Thanks for your consideration! Oh and I also want to Join because cheza was the first to greet me on the site and dom thanks for your help and patience toward me

Sounds good, I'll add you to the team right away!

If you need anything else let me know, Welcome :)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Sounds good, I'll add you to the team right away!

If you need anything else let me know, Welcome :)
Wow thanks so much! Also thanks for the noob walk through lol. Eventually I'll get the hang of this site

Reactions: Dom

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits
I hereby apply officially to Team Nova.
I think I would be a great addition to the team because I like to battle, my amazing photoshop skills, my countless businesses with the team leader, I already did my test battle and of course Cheza's obsession with me she practically begged me to join.
So yea, It would be awsome to join.... also Im pretty active.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I think I would be a great addition to the team because I like to battle, my amazing photoshop skills, my countless businesses with the team leader, I already did my test battle and of course Cheza's obsession with me she practically begged me to join.

Welcome to the team, don't forget to leave your current team first

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

............ no.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey, I would like to join the team :).

The fact that you couldn't take the time out of your day to read the first post that I wrote is a point against getting accepted right there to be honest

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sorry forgot to put in a reason as to why I should be allowed to join. I'm extremely active (online 8-16 hrs a day due to work :p) and I am a very quick learner. I used to be very experienced in competitive battling however my 1st day playing Pokemon in 2 years was 3 days ago so I a quite rusty and looking for some people who can teach me how to battle properly again and just have some fun with while playing the game :).

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sorry forgot to put in a reason as to why I should be allowed to join. I'm extremely active (online 8-16 hrs a day due to work :p) and I am a very quick learner. I used to be very experienced in competitive battling however my 1st day playing Pokemon in 2 years was 3 days ago so I a quite rusty and looking for some people who can teach me how to battle properly again and just have some fun with while playing the game :).

Alright, you're on the team but in the future make sure you read carefully and do what posts say Especially ones made my our team members

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I want to join a team that is extremely skillful and knows a lot about competitive battling, something I'd like to learn more about. I'd like to learn as much as I can from all of the members of Team Nova, and I hope you guys consider me:).

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I want to join a team that is extremely skillful and knows a lot about competitive battling, something I'd like to learn more about. I'd like to learn as much as I can from all of the members of Team Nova, and I hope you guys consider me:).

Welcome to the team

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Applying for registration. Most of you know me, I'm Blaguard, grass-lover and adept competitive battler. I also breed many of the pokemon I use and try my best to be active on the site.
I'd like to join Nova for the same reason most of you are, my team leader is rarely if ever on and I'd like to be part of an active community of good players

testing