• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Ouroboros Registration

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome.

Team Ouroboros is a competitive team and is the only team that helps new battlers learn the way of competitive battling. To get a private lesson on competitive battling, Contact Yuuki Terumi, Captain of Team Ouroboros. Also You won't find another team that welcomes all anime fans as well and with its own database of RPG walkthroughs.

Team Advisors:

Captain: Yuuki Terumi (Please call him Terumi)
Vice Captain: PunSniperSlyveon (Val as he likes to be called)
Crew Member(s): LockHeart

Requirements to join:

Must either be competitive or just learning about comp. battling.
Must be active and interact with other team members.
Must post on the team forum when you can.

Benefits:

Receive an awesome banner
25% discount on all Team Purchases (Buying Items, Pokemon and custom orders from members within Ouroboros)

I look forward to battling along side all of you in this time of war. Please leave a post if you wish to join Team Ouroboros and leave a reasonable response on why you wish to join.

Last edited:

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Hello :)

I'd like to submit my application to join your team!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Thank you Terumi,

Odd.. some of our members seemingly added themselves to our team without any notice to us..
Seem like it, I believe this calls for automatic termination. You don't add yourself without one of the officers knowing about it. And I'm sorry to say it but Rules are Rules

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there..i would like to join you guys if i may...Please consider my application..:D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hi there..i would like to join you guys if i may...Please consider my application..:D
Welcome to the Team. I'm Yuuki Terumi, proud captain of Team Ouroboros. I'll getcha on the roster asap.

jordanmagica

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello!
I would like to join this team if I may! I am new to competitive battling and want to strive in OU and Mixed Tier battles. Thank you.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the Team. I'm Yuuki Terumi, captain and team leader of Ouroboros. I'll get you signed up on our roster. OU and Mixed Tiers are very popular but with my guidance and the guidance of our other instructors, we can make you a threat to all just as Hazama (Ouroboros' former captain) did with me.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hello, I have only been here for about a week but, I would like to join this team. I am actively everyday. I have different post to try to attract different groups of people. I want o help people when ever possible. I believe that I may have some ideas to help improver this team. I have not done much competitive battling but I believe that I could learn with the right guidance PLEase consider me as a member.

Sincerely,
Agatha

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hello Ouroboros,
Some time ago I left the team for personal reasons, but I'm wondering if I can join Ouroboros once again?

Have a good night.~
Welcome back to the Team, Val. Your VC position is still waiting for you as promised

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Welcome back to the Team, Val. Your VC position is still waiting for you as promised
Thank you Saya,
I'm looking forward to being present to represent Ouroboros for team tourneys in the future.
Please let me know if anything's changed with the team via PM.~
It's nice to be back, thank you for bringing me in again. :)

testing