• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Teambuilding Shop

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Do you have a core you want to play with, but cant quite build around it? Maybe you have a favorite Pokemon that you want to make work at a high level. Or you may even be new to a tier or playstyle and dont know where to start. If any of these situations speak to you, then you have come to the right place.

Hello, Im two time Perfect Pokemon tournament champion and consistent showdown top 500 player notsoclutch and I'm here to offer up my services as a teambuilder to help those who may be too busy, lazy, or simply too inexperienced to team build.

Services:
  • Teambuilding: This basic service is the basis of all package deals. I will take any stipulation and either finish or create a team.
  • Process Write-up: This is an analysis of the teambuilding process I go through in creating the team. This service often helps newer players understand the thought process behind the team and also gives more advanced players some options when considering changes to the team when metagame changes occur.
  • Team analysis: This in depth analysis will go through the how to's of the team and go into many of the strengths and weaknesses the team may posses.
  • Replays: Replays of myself playing around with the team to help give players a good understanding of what the team can do. (Added to any package for 10 pc)
  • Video analysis: WORK IN PROGRESS AND NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Packages:
  • Basic: Teambuilding only (50 PC)
  • Deluxe: Teambuilding + Process writeup (60 PC)
  • Plus: Teambuilding + Team analysis (70 PC)
  • Premium: Teambuilding + Process Write-up + Team analysis (80 PC)
Post below with the package you are interested in and I will PM any details in the transaction. All teams created will be kept secret unless otherwise specified and I am in the process of working with shops to net discounts upon actually trying to obtain said team. Negotiations are welcomed and if for any reason you are dissatisfied with the team built, I will refund the entirity of your purchase.

Kaneki

One-Eyed Ghoul
Credits
Do you still happen to offer this service? Recently got back into pokemon and I'd like to have a team built around Umbreon (as a tanky cleric).