• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

That Championship Ribbon On Team Draco Looks Mighty Sexy ;)

I<3Pokemon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright we got that tourney this Sunday and I have been working extra hard on refining this team. This is like my 2nd week here and I have been on this team for like 4 days but I know we got this. Anyone willing to practice along side me and others to ensure our win, just post. I am new so yea I don't know a lot, but I sure do know this is one hell of a team so lets get it boys and do what we do best.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Alright we got that tourney this Sunday and I have been working extra hard on refining this team. This is like my 2nd week here and I have been on this team for like 4 days but I know we got this. Anyone willing to practice along side me and others to ensure our win, just post. I am new so yea I don't know a lot, but I sure do know this is one hell of a team so lets get it boys and do what we do best.
If you need any practice make sure to let me know and i'll battle you when i'm available :p

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
There we go. Thanks dude and yea just pm me or post whenever, the more practice the harder will kick ass lol.
I choked last tourney and lost to @Gold2.0 so i mean the finals ended up happening in the quarterfinals D: