• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Collector's Emporium - Your one stop custom poke-shop! XY/ORAS/SuMo

ZSG Collector

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to The Collector's Emporium!

I'll be simple and to the point: I may or may not have the cheapest deals or most diverse services, but I pride myself on customer satisfaction! I will work with you every step of the way to make sure you have a positive experience with my humble store! So let's get on with why you're here shall we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Pokemon

X & Y / Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire / Sun & Moon

PC Chart2.png

(Limit 30 Pokemon per order. If you want more, you may submit a new order afterwards.)
NOTE: If you wish to buy a different amount, simply state in the order form and I will give you the price.
If you do this however, each pokemon will cost 75 PC as a base price.

PREMIUM POKEMON/BUNDLES
  • 6IV Foreign Ditto (Shiny/Non-Shiny, You pick nature, With Destiny Knot.) - 80 PC
  • All 25 Natures 6IV Foreign Ditto Bundle (With Destiny Knots.) - 1500 PC
  • Shiny Hunting Smeargle (Make how you want for S.O.S chaining in SuMo.) - 75 PC

Game?: X/Y | OR/AS | Su/Mo
How many pokemon?: 1 - 30

Pokemon (Optional Nickname) (M/F) @ Item
Nature:
Ability:
Is it bred?: (Yes/No) [If yes, will cost 10 PC extra]
EVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
IVs: 1-31 HP / 1-31 Atk / 1-31 Def / 1-31 SpA / 1-31 SpD / 1-31 Spe
Level:
Shiny: Yes/No
- Move1
- Move2
- Move3
- Move4
Pokeball:

(You may also copy/paste Smogon or Showdown Sets.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Services
  • Modify A Pokemon: 60 PC Each Mon
  • I can change:
  1. Pokemon's: IVs
  2. Pokemon's: EVs
  3. Pokemon's: Gender
  4. Pokemon's: Nature
  5. Pokemon's: Ability
  6. Pokemon's: Level
  7. Pokemon's: Move-set
  8. Pokerus (Yes/No)
  9. Shiny/Not Shiny
  10. Pokeball Caught In

Pokemon Name:
Specify what it is that you wish for me to change.

ITEMS: 60 PC Each
(Any trade-able items only)
(Mega Stones cost 5 PC extra each.)

How many? (Multiples of 6):
List Items.

CLONING: 60 PC Each Mon.
(For example, want to clone 6 Blaziken: 60 PC * 6 = 360 Total.)

Pokemon to Clone:
How many clones?: 1 - 30.

Additional Information

You may PM me orders if you do not wish for them to be public.

Once you place the order, I will give a rough estimate of the time it will take me to fill that order. As it is just an estimate, it may take more or less time, so please be considerate :)

All first time orders of Custom Pokemon will receive 1 free custom pokemon the way they want it as a gift.

Loyal Customers will receive discounts and maybe free items/pokemon as gifts!

NOTICE: Any custom pokemon that you order must have legit sets/spreads/abilities/ect to be trade-able.

MY FC: 0404 - 6214 - 0953

Last edited:

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hello. Minimum prices for Pokemon/Item/Service is 60 PC each.

To clarify, minimum cost for every Pokemon traded is 60 PC.

For example a customer bought an IV, EV and Level up service to 1 of his Pokemon then the minimum price is 60 PC because 1 Pokemon is traded.
If the customer wants an IV change to his Charmander and Level up service to his Squirtle, then the minimum cost is 120 PC because there are 2 Pokemon traded.
The same applies to cloning, 2 cloned Pokemon traded should be at least 120 PC (2 clones x 60 PC = 120 PC)

If you want to make deals and promotions like the other sellers, then keep in mind the 60 PC minimum.

For example a buy 5 get 1 free deal should cost at least 360 PC total (60 x 6 Pokemon traded = 360).

Also, just to be clear. 60 PC is the site minimum price, not the required price to sell in the site. Feel free to sell more than 60 PC if you wish.

ZSG Collector

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heyo, could I get a 6IV Foreign Ditto and Shiny Hunting Smeargle?
Yes, and sorry for late reply, my computer is in the process of being replaced. Though I need to know more information than that, like what game are they for, nature for the ditto, and basically everything for the Smeargle. Unless you want me to handle it and I'll give you the basic one that pretty much everyone uses. But yeah I need the info if you want them. It's 80 + 75 PC for both which is 155 PC but I'll make it an even 150 for ya.

GlitterGummy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh it's no problem! I wanted to make sure you at least got the message.

I would like both for Moon. I would like the Ditto to be shiny if that is okay, with an Adamant nature.

As for the Smeargle, I would like it with Recover, Recycle, False Swipe, and Extreme Speed.

Let me know if you need anymore information, I'm quite new to PerfectPokemon!

ZSG Collector

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh it's no problem! I wanted to make sure you at least got the message.

I would like both for Moon. I would like the Ditto to be shiny if that is okay, with an Adamant nature.

As for the Smeargle, I would like it with Recover, Recycle, False Swipe, and Extreme Speed.

Let me know if you need anymore information, I'm quite new to PerfectPokemon!
Ok that's fine. Though for future reference, under the section you want to have a pokemon from, I have little spoiler boxes that are what need to be filled out, but since these are really simple and cookie cutter type pokemon I'll fit in the extra necessary details myself. I'll try to have it to you tomorrow (Saturday 11/10 around 2-11pm est) if that's alright.

Last edited: