• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The mysterious old man at Battle Resort

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
As the title say, at the Battle Resort in the small house next to the Maison there is an old man whose speak all Japanese. A man wear black glassed next to him say he took an interested in the Trainer (me). Does anyone know what he is saying?

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hmm...I think dat old Japanese man admired the trainer and wants him/her to participate in the Pokemon Tournament... I think?

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
"I can tell by the look of you you're no ordinary trainer. I'd recommend training up some more, and challenging the Pokemon World Championship" the blue part is pokemon world championship. I found out 'cuz i was curious, too.
Bold part is what he said

Last edited:

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
"I can tell by the look of you you're no ordinary trainer. I'd recommend training up some more, and challenging the Pokemon World Championship" the blue part is pokemon world championship. I found out 'cuz i was curious, too
Thank a lot. If i could just copy the text he say i will have much easy time

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
"I can tell by the look of you you're no ordinary trainer. I'd recommend training up some more, and challenging the Pokemon World Championship" the blue part is pokemon world championship. I found out 'cuz i was curious, too.
Bold part is what he said

What does he mean by pokemon world championship xD Maybe a stupid question, but like, he can't mean the pokemon league etc - so is he talking about VGC in-real life?

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What does he mean by pokemon world championship xD Maybe a stupid question, but like, he can't mean the pokemon league etc - so is he talking about VGC in-real life?
i think the TCG. not sure
:p

testing