• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The Pokemon Armory

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Welcome to The Pokemon Armory.

Today I have to offer any item you need, each item goes for 60PC each and if you want many items the packages are as follows:

Minun & Plusle Package:10 items for 430PC
Wailord Package:15 items for 630PC
Suicine Package: 20 items for 800PC
Dialga Package: 30 Items for 1200PC
Arceus Package: Anything more than those PM me and we can make a very good deal :)

Thank you for checking my shop and have a great day.

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Minimum price per poke is 60 PC so fix your prices plz

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Can you tag me and show me where that rule about minimum of 60pc is?

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk
You know just by checking the community rules and their updates you can easily find things like these ;)

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ya I did know but this site has oh Idk thousands of threads.. I also looked before I asked. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction I just wanted to make sure I knew all the rules.. next time I won't ask and I'll just do what I think is best if asking the rules is against the rules.........

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Ya I did know but this site has oh Idk thousands of threads.. I also looked before I asked. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction I just wanted to make sure I knew all the rules.. next time I won't ask and I'll just do what I think is best if asking the rules is against the rules.........

Noone said asking is against the rules I just told you that you should be aware that community rule updates occur from time to time :)

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Being as I'm a new member I was unable to find that on my own..

I think there is a link in the newcomers guide but still if you find yourself into trouble again just send a message to a mod or admin

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks :) that's why I asked you. I figured you were in the know. I'm using tapatalk so when I was looking at the rules section it was about 100 posts full..

046a13d45f2ebe927a733fd40b825454.jpg
things are different on my screen and I can't sign on my browser it's all a big mess but I manage.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I
Thanks :) that's why I asked you. I figured you were in the know. I'm using tapatalk so when I was looking at the rules section it was about 100 posts full..

046a13d45f2ebe927a733fd40b825454.jpg
things are different on my screen and I can't sign on my browser it's all a big mess but I manage.
I see xD Also try not to double post since that is against the rules and if you want to ask something more send a message in the chat

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to The Pokemon Armory.

Today I have to offer any item you need, each item goes for 50PC each and if you want many items the packages are as follows:

Minun & Plusle Package:10 items for 430PC
Wailord Package:15 items for 630PC
Suicine Package: 20 items for 800PC
Dialga Package: 30 Items for 1200PC

Anything more than those PM me and we can make a very good deal :)

Thank you for checking my shop and have a great day.
I like your tiers >w< minun and plusle package sounds adorable, maybe make another tier: Arceus Package as an ultimate super mega tier +A+
oh, and I kinda noticed the thingy in the chat, so here! hopefully this link is helpful: http://perfectpokemon.com/pages/community-rules/
(towards the very bottom where it says selling rules is the "minimum 60 Pc" thing. but your shop looks good, any item? does that include ability capsules and megastones? :3 oh, and if you want to edit any posting that you've made, at the bottom of the square, next to your time stamp thingy, it should have an "Edit" button > : 3)

testing