• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The RolePlayer's Guild

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hello and welcome to the Roleplayer's Guild. Here roleplayers can chat and plan new Rp ideas and post their scenario in threads with their scenario's name listed

Guild Masters:
Since this is a Guild, there are Guild Masters for The Roleplayer's Guild. These Guild Master are @Saya Kisaragi and @YveltalLugia

Rules of Roleplaying:
When conducting a roleplay please make sure that it is PG-13 and under, no Rated R or X rated rp allowed. And when an rp is in session, please do not post in that rp unless you are part of the cast. No double posting either. An rp post must be a paragraph long in complete sentences. Proper Grammar is required in order to avoid confusion.

We welcome all who wish to have fun and enjoy this world of roleplaying. Be nice and have fun.

Edit: Notsoclutch has stepped down from his Guild Master position.

Last edited:

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
and clutch?!?! he a baby rper xD * side swips legs, fakes a miss and uses momentium to swing a katana at his legs .... but be weary for if he dogdes it shall take out the unaware lugia's knees*

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
and clutch?!?! he a baby rper xD * side swips legs, fakes a miss and uses momentium to swing a katana at his legs .... but be weary for if he dogdes it shall take out the unaware lugia's knees*
*Blocks with a broad sword* It's cause I bring a little variety. ;) *Counter slices at Matt*

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
*Blocks with a broad sword* It's cause I bring a little variety. ;) *Counter slices at Matt*

*gets in front of matt and clutch catching both of their swords with two fingers* now now, guild masters are to be the role models for the other members. And no fight either unless it's for an rp.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
*gets in front of matt and clutch catching both of their swords with two fingers* now now, guild masters are to be the role models for the other members. And no fight either unless it's for an rp.
*Sheathes blade and bows head* I apologize. My emotions got the best of me.

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I stopped RPing a long time ago, my biggest issue with some RP groups were Mary Sue players. Though I was involved in some good RP stories that were pretty organized and banned//disallowed Mary Sue tendencies and the like. Though, I don't have time to be involved in a well organized RPs anymore.

But good luck guys!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I stopped RPing a long time ago, my biggest issue with some RP groups were Mary Sue players. Though I was involved in some good RP stories that were pretty organized and banned//disallowed Mary Sue tendencies and the like. Though, I don't have time to be involved in a well organized RPs anymore.

But good luck guys!
The biggest problem I had with rping was the people who always God Mod themselves. I gave up eventually but now I am back into rping. Plus I'll be monitoring all rps to make sure the rules are being followed.

Also @YveltalLugia and @notsoclutch we need to discuss our rp scenario later on today. I'll find a way for all of us to chat instead of using the sb or the chat on the site and without using skype.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
The biggest problem I had with rping was the people who always God Mod themselves. I gave up eventually but now I am back into rping. Plus I'll be monitoring all rps to make sure the rules are being followed.

Also @YveltalLugia and @notsoclutch we need to discuss our rp scenario later on today. I'll find a way for all of us to chat instead of using the sb or the chat on the site and without using skype.
Perhaps we could do Google Hangouts or something.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Okay, the guild is going to perform its first rp scenario which has been planned and thought up by @Saya Kisaragi , @YveltalLugia and @notsoclutch . However we are looking for four people to play the role of the Dark Queen's generals. So far we only have @Chipman42 but we need three more, anyone wish to volunteer please contact the guild masters.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
The RP "The Darkening of the Light" will be posted soon. This rp was thought up by @YveltalLugia , @Saya Kisaragi and @notsoclutch . Once the thread has been posted, only those who are in the RP may post. (if you are not in the cast, your post will be deleted.)

The cast of The Darkening of the Light:

The Heroes: Notsoclutch and YveltalLugia
The Dark Queen: Saya Kisaragi
Queen's 1st General: cj-97
Queen's 2nd General: Chipman42
Queen's 3rd General: TBA
Queen's 4th General: Saya Kisaragi
Extra Characters: YveltalLugia, notsoclutch, Saya Kisaragi, Prototpye22, Chipman42 and other cast members

Last edited:

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
The RP "The Darkening of the Light" will be posted soon. This rp was thought up by @YveltalLugia , @Saya Kisaragi and @notsoclutch . Once the thread has been posted, only those who are in the RP may post. (if you are not in the cast, your post will be deleted.)

The cast of The Darkening of the Light:

The Heroes: Notsoclutch and YveltalLugia
The Dark Queen: Saya Kisaragi
Queen's 1st General: TBA
Queen's 2nd General: Chipman42
Queen's 3rd General: TBA
Queen's 4th General: Saya Kisaragi
Extra Characters: YveltalLugia, notsoclutch, Saya Kisaragi and the other cast members
@The Collector should be a general. :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Sorry about the long delay, the rp, Darkening of the Light, will be posted soon in the Team Railgun forum instead of the Team Ouroboros forum. I'll try to talk with doulie to move this thread to Railgun shortly. Please hang in there guys.

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
*pokes head into thread* Can I join the discussions for this and stuff? I apparently have a set of skills for doing this.

testing