• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Things you wish they'd add?

Ameals

Youngster Joey
Credits
In Pokemon X and Y we got a new type, pokemonamie, super training, mega evolutions, and customizable characters (amongst other new additions to the game). Is there anything you guys wish they would add? Can be mechanics, types, evolutions, whatever.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Mega dragonite, really properly customisable character at the beginning and maybe a cool combination of sky battles and soaring and more Pokemon to ride I enjoy that lol

Ameals

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mega dragonite, really properly customisable character at the beginning and maybe a cool combination of sky battles and soaring and more Pokemon to ride I enjoy that lol

I am actually in love with all these ideas. I'd love really heavy customization to start (they could still sell fancier clothes for later) and both the sky battles / soaring and riding sound amazing. And I'd looove to see mega dragonite.

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wish the battle spot would let you do full 6v6 battles instead of just 3v3. its annoying having to ask "passersby" for battles to get the full 6v6.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I am actually in love with all these ideas. I'd love really heavy customization to start (they could still sell fancier clothes for later) and both the sky battles / soaring and riding sound amazing. And I'd looove to see mega dragonite.

Haha glad you agree! :D

I wish the battle spot would let you do full 6v6 battles instead of just 3v3. its annoying having to ask "passersby" for battles to get the full 6v6.

THIS! Wouldn't even be difficult for them to do either and would make it so much more fun

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well, for one, I want the GTS to have a filter where you can't request pokemon that you can't trade. Its annoying how you see shinies that you would trade for, only to see they're requesting manaphy or another un-tradable mon.
Plus, I would like to see more mega pokemon (for Kalos, too), another multi-region game, and perhaps another form of special pokemon, like shiny- but something new.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well, for one, I want the GTS to have a filter where you can't request pokemon that you can't trade. Its annoying how you see shinies that you would trade for, only to see they're requesting manaphy or another un-tradable mon.
Plus, I would like to see more mega pokemon (for Kalos, too), another multi-region game, and perhaps another form of special pokemon, like shiny- but something new.
I totally agree. They should either stop letting untradable event pokes be requested or just allow them to be traded.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Mega Flygon is a need by now xD.

Also, they should get rid of things like asking for event pokemon on the GTS, and the battle/trade option being in the menu when you can just tap on the person to battle.

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits

Also, they should get rid of things like asking for event pokemon on the GTS, and the battle/trade option being in the menu when you can just tap on the person to battle.
Ive seen some pretty ridiculous requests on GTS (magikarp for genesect etc...) but for fun once i put up a hawlucha for keldeo and actually got it

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

I hear that they already trying to make Mega Flygon for ORAS, but din't find a good design so they putting it on hold

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits

And the ability to search directly for shiny pokemon on the GTS would be good too, kinda annoying having to look through pages and pages of non-shinies

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
And the ability to search directly for shiny pokemon on the GTS would be good too, kinda annoying having to look through pages and pages of non-shinies
YES exactly!
This would be very helpgul for looking for pokemon that are hard to decipher from shiny and not shiny, like Gengar or Tynamo

testing