• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

TOURNAMENT: REVOLUTIONS 3 out of 6 places earn PC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
REVOLUTION TOURNAMENT is here! the idea behind this tournament is to create a new category in pokemon tournaments!! we only need 6 pokemon trainers and we will start imediatelly , if we have at least 6 trainers active who they want to battle again the tournament will restart instantly right after the end of the first one!!
Price is 20+2PC (22PC) each partisipant and we will start when all 6 trainers are ready to fight!

What you need to do is post a message here with your ING and friend code and ofc send the credits!! after each match BOTH players must provide the battle code of the fight so we can figure out the winner (unless both parties agree on who is the winner)
the tournament will be non stop so as long as we have at least 6 trainers that want to fight again right after the end of the tournament, the tourney will start again instantly

price pool is the following

1st place 60pc
2nd place 40pc
3d place 20pc
tournament host-12pc
each couple fight ONCE

Rules: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
- Participants must adhere to our community ban list:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-perfect-pokemon-ubers-tier.1866/
and the following clauses
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupe Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)
- Battle format One on One 3v3

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm failing to see the reasoning behind you getting a share of the pot.
Good luck with the tournament.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well i am spending my time try to organize the battles! i think i deserve 12PC for my time!!!!

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I guess i will participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing