• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tournament: "The Comeback"

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

comeback.png

"THE COMEBACK"
Sharpen Your Skills Before the Release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
WiFi Singles Tournament
XIT v Elite v Black Winter v Ourobors v Zambo v Nova
Date: Sun, Nov 9th 2014
Time: 4pm EST

The tournament winner will earn and permanent use of profile cover images for themselves.

Winner Also Takes 600 PC (or size of pot)
and the PP Championship Belt

and the custom user title "Comeback King"

~ Entry Fee ~
40 PC for members of any PP team
35 PC for Donors (team member or not)
50 PC for non team members

Register by responding to this post. And transferring the entry PC to username @tournament

Rules: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
- Participants must adhere to our community ban list:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-perfect-pokemon-ubers-tier.1866/
and the following clauses
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupe Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)
- Battle format One on One 6v6​

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
To think I will be 16 when this tourney occurs... Anyways, IM IN!!! #winterpride

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Well, I'm not in any team, but I wouldn't mind signing up!

If you're looking to join one hit me up ;)

Also I'm in, I really love that banner by the way

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Awww another 5PM tournament.... I guess @doulie has seen the thread I tagged him in yet :p

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
View attachment 457
"THE COMEBACK"
Sharpen Your Skills Before the Release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
WiFi Singles Tournament
XIT v Elite v Black Winter v Ourobors v Zambo v Nova
Date: Sun, Nov 9th 2014
Time: 5pm EST

The tournament winner will earn and permanent use of profile cover images for themselves.

Winner Also Takes 600 PC (or size of pot)
and the PP Championship Belt

and the custom user title "Comeback King"

~ Entry Fee ~
40 PC for members of any PP team
35 PC for Donors (team member or not)
50 PC for non team members

Register by responding to this post. And transferring the entry PC to username @tournament

Rules: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
- Participants must adhere to our community ban list:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-perfect-pokemon-ubers-tier.1866/
and the following clauses
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupe Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)
- Battle format One on One 6v6​

Follow the fight
I noticed that the OP says 5pm EST and the banner says 4pm EST. Is this a Copy+ Paste error thing or is the time on the banner wrong?

RedFalcon94

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Their battling rules..... for example "Sleep Clause- You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pokemon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then."

I'm like really????? It's so messed up that all these forums are adopting their ways, that for people like me who support Official VGC rules That are created by the people who created the game, are turned down by rules created by someone who don't even work for Pokemon.... It's very disappointing, cause i really want to join this but I'm not going to support this crud called Smogon

If this tournament was only going by ban list that would be fine even though that ban list is BS cause those banned pokes aren't even hard to beat....... and if I'm getting this all wrong I'm sorry

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Their battling rules..... for example "Sleep Clause- You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pokemon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then."

I'm like really????? It's so messed up that all these forums are adopting their ways, that for people like me who support Official VGC rules That are created by the people who created the game, are turned down by rules created by someone who don't even work for Pokemon.... It's very disappointing, cause i really want to join this but I'm not going to support this crud called Smogon
so you joining or nah?

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

If this tournament was only going by ban list that would be fine even though that ban list is BS cause those banned pokes aren't even hard to beat....... and if I'm getting this all wrong I'm sorry
Doubles and Singles are two different formats.
You can't expect them to have the same rules and regulations