• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT TradeBack Helping

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi guys , i see a lot of people having troubles to evolve some of their pokemon so i decided to make this thread to help all of you that need it.
It's a free service so to get helped you mustn't give something but if you can trade me something to back my kindness i appreciate it a lot
(Gifts i really appreciate: all BP item/Rare Candies/PP-UP/if you have breeded something and have some 5Ivs more)
One thing i really ask at all of you that use this service is to leave a positive feedback on my profile; to leave it click on the green spot under my icon on this this thread

I'm from an UTC+1 country and i'm a student so i'm online from 15:00 to 23:00 during the week ; during the weekends i don't know how much i'll have but i'll try to help you; So comparate my UTC with yours to see when we can be online at the same time

GreenScizor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys , i see a lot of people having troubles to evolve some of their pokemon so i decided to make this thread to help all of you that need it.
It's a free service so to get helped you mustn't give something but if you can trade me something to back my kindness i appreciate it a lot
(Gifts i really appreciate: all BP item/Rare Candies/PP-UP/if you have breeded something and have some 5Ivs more)
One thing i really ask at all of you that use this service is to leave a positive feedback on my profile; to leave it click on the green spot under my icon on this this thread

I'm from an UTC+1 country and i'm a student so i'm online from 15:00 to 23:00 during the week ; during the weekends i don't know how much i'll have but i'll try to help you; So comparate my UTC with yours to see when we can be online at the same time
Hey I'm looking to do a tradeback to evolve my scyther, I have 5iv vuplixs with freeze dry moonblast and snow warning to give in return.

testing