• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Trick Room Team Suggestions?

Jellicent

Youngster Joey
Credits
Reuniclus, Cofagrigus, Bronzong, Cresselia, and Clefable jump to mind. Suicide Smeargle can usually sleep one mon, cripple another, and set up Trick Room, though he's a tad gimmicky. Dusclops, Slowbro, Porygon2, and Uxie can also pull their weight. I still dunno most of the XY mons, but those are good past gens picks.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm a guy who likes trying new things out, and I came up with something new. Cacturne has CRAZY power. But it is slow and frail. Set up an espeon with bad speed with trick room, baton pass, substitute, and calm mind. You boost stats, set up the sub and baton pass to cacturne, feel free to giga drain there life away!!!

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
Aromatisse is a great trick room setter considering it's typing and massive special defense. It also has the ability Aroma Veil where it cannot be taunted, or encored.

Talonflame is a pretty good choice as well because it has Gale Wings, which gives all it's flying move priority and it does damage.

But hey that's JFlynn's set and it works.

I personally used These pokemon in 5th gen and it destroyed!

Musharna with a mental herb so it will at least get it's trick room up. With it's Hidden Ability Telepathy it will not be affected by moves that hit everyone and helping hand is a temporary boost to your other pokemons moves.

Metagross is quite powerful but is easily targeted for burns so it'll hold a lum berry. Explosion boosted from a helping hand was my selling point as well as EQ or other moves of preference.

Porygon2 his defenses boosted from Eviolite is monstrous and quite annoying but with everyone running knock off everywhere idk it can also set up Trick Room.

Amoongus is also a good choice because it's pretty bulky, it can learn spore which is 100% accurate sleep, rage powder so your opponent is forced to attack it and it's ability regenator which gains Health when switches out.

Hope this helps.

testing