• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trusted Seller Badge

ToY

Administrator
Admin
Team Elite
Credits
*The Requirements for this badge has changed.

In our continued efforts to make Perfect Pokemon a user friendly and safe environment, we are implementing the Trusted Seller Badge. If you are a seller that has received 30 or more positive sales transaction feedback and no undisputed negative strikes, contact an admin and apply for your own trusted seller badge.

*The trusted seller badge is a mark to acknowledge users who consistently conduct successful sales. Positive feedback earned by other actions, such as giveaways or trades, will not count towards the 'Trusted Seller Badge.' - We are, however, looking into other means of reward for all positive feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Could I get one pl0x?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
so how do we actually prove this? like im positive i have made over 30 transactions here, but i cant remember every exact one haha

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
actually, it says i have 46 under my transfer log. so does that mean i get one?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

so how do we actually prove this? like im positive i have made over 30 transactions here, but i cant remember every exact one haha
you don't prove it. we do!

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i would also like to apply for mine

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Under credits tab, there should be a "List all transaction's button." There should be something that says "List all transactions." Click on that, and switch it to transfers. :D Count the number of "Earned Blank" transactions and there you go. :)

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Under credits tab, there should be a "List all transaction's button." There should be something that says "List all transactions." Click on that, and switch it to transfers. :D Count the number of "Earned Blank" transactions and there you go. :)
Thank you

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey, can i get this now?;D