• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Try not to spoil the game for the 1 week release gap :]

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
This is just a chance now with S/M just around the corner to let everyone who gets the game on 18th November to know in the first week of the game's release to not spoil anything in the game for those of us who are in the EU and wouldn't have the game to play yet. Let us spoil it for ourselves if we would want to rather than people saying spoilers while we're there and don't want to hear. It's just common courtesy so I appreciate y'all following this advice/guideline.

Thanks frens :]

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Why does it release later in europe, aren't they doing world wide releases anymore or was that for only XY.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
So... what you're saying is I should spoiler the game for everyone the day it releases?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
So... what you're saying is I should spoiler the game for everyone the day it releases?
Put [ SPOILER ] in the title or something maybe?

EDIT: lol

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Put [ SPOILER ] in the title or something maybe?

EDIT: lol
Yeah that's what I'm saying, I should IM everyone the day it releases with the entire plot of Sun and Moon?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah that's what I'm saying, I should IM everyone the day it releases with the entire plot of Sun and Moon?
I think he really means plot discussion points or things like that. I.e. don't put them in titles, put spoiler warnings if necessary in titles, etc. I doubt there will be many spoilers but it will be upsetting for players getting the game later due to release dates.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I think he really means plot discussion points or things like that. I.e. don't put them in titles, put spoiler warnings if necessary in titles, etc. I doubt there will be many spoilers but it will be upsetting for players getting the game later due to release dates.
OK, so first I should make sure the person doesn't have the game yet, and then tell them everything about the Sun and Moon! Thanks @Matt_192 this has been helpful! ;) <3

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
OK, so first I should make sure the person doesn't have the game yet, and then tell them everything about the Sun and Moon! Thanks @Matt_192 this has been helpful! ;) <3
Cheza y u so mean :[[[[