• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active UCL League (Looking for members)

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hey All

So I'm trying to start up a league and I figure this is a good place to start hunting for players. The league follows UCL rules. This means there are 12 teams with 12 mons each including 1 mega per team which remains with the team throughout the season. All other mons are traceable but must remain within tiers (OU for OU UU for UU etc) Serpentine draft format with first order chosen randomly. (1-12 for the first OU pokemon then 12-1 for the first UU mon and so on and so forth) click the link below to join up if you're game.

This is semi competitive so if you come out make sure you're willing to both try hard and have a fun time.

http://gbaleague.com/league/uclstyledraftbattlingleague/?v=chat

Thanks.

(P.S Admins if you spot a problem with location or anything let me know and I can fix it)

Last edited:

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
Yeah sure, I'm down~

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Have you two talked with blazing infernape? I know he was trying to get a UCL like league going as well.

testing