• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ultra Sun/Moon: Do you think that we're getting new Alolan forms?

Are we getting more Alolan forms?

• Yes (gen 1)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes (gen 2)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So, now that we know a little bit more about Ultra Sun/Moon, it brought up the question do you think we're getting more Alolan forms. Also what Generation would we be getting? Would it be more gen 1, gen 2? So please share your opinion.

NOTE: I messed up the poll and clicked submit post instead of add option. Disregard the poll

buckembarnes

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think we'll definitely be getting new Alolan forms! I'd like to see Gen 2, but I think it's a little more likely they'll be bringing in new forms for Gen 1! Either way, I'm sure they'll be great!

Mr. Mister

Youngster Joey
Credits
I believe we will see more Alolan forms. Now what of, I couldn't say for certain. But whose to say that they don't pull out Alolan forms that they speculated in Sun and Moon, but never went through with? That would be nice to see.

Disturb4nce

Youngster Joey
Credits
I hope we get at least some new Alolan forms, I think they could slip some gen 2 mons in there.

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'd be surprised to see new Alolan forms, especially second generation ones as they only just announced the addition of the new ultra beasts. Additionally due to the connection between Alola and Kanto it would make little sense to add Johto forms into the mix. also Due to the sheer amount of content that they're adding in this game I feel like anything other than the main story was a low priority, but who knows I'm just as hopeful as the next guy for some new alolan forms (Kingler, Kabutops)

testing