• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active User Text Font Colors

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What Exactly do I mean?
You see my name and everyone's name when they post on the forums and in shout box & how it's always blue? What if we were able to change that to red/pink/ any color you desire.

Why you should consider it?
  • It adds to the appearance of the website to make it look more organized and "cute."
  • You can make a profit by this by having users pay 200- whatever range of PC you want for a custom color etc.
Thank you for reading.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
It's blue because it serves as kind of a link to your profile. Not sure if you can change the color of that at will. Don't quote me on that though because I may be wrong

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
It's blue because it serves as kind of a link to your profile. Not sure if you can change the color of that at will. Don't quote me on that though because I may be wrong
Hyperlinks are usually blue, and I've seen plenty of forums with this option. I'm sure you can have it as any color and have it link to your profile.