• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Val's Premium Breeder Shop [New Member Discounts]

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello, and welcome to PerfectPokemon!
I used to host an older breeder shop with these forums, and had to close it down due to life circumstances – but now the shop is back.

The purpose of my shop is simple – I want to offer competitive and perfect Pokemon at reasonable prices for new PerfectPokemon members.

Anyone is welcome to place an order. NEW forum members qualify for very generous discounts. Please see the directory below for the order form and the rest of the shop details.

MY INFO –
FC: 2595 – 1743 – 8383
IGN: Val \ Frankie
Time Zone: PST (-8:00 UTC)

SHOP DIRECTORY
Order Form + Pricing & Terms
Discounts & Offers + Other PP Services
Available Stock (Bred & Battle Ready Pokes)
Battle Ready Pokes are 50% cheaper than custom-made pokes.
Many of the pokes listed have VGC EV builds.

Things you should know:
  • I do custom breeding for my customers in Pokemon XY. All pokes I breed are Kalos Born and my own.
  • I’m willing to work with you when it comes to negotiating an order.
  • You may make changes to the builds you request, but once I get started I may not be as receptive. Please let me know ASAP.
  • Refunds are available if you change your mind and want to back out of your order, but I’m not obligated to offer any discounts in the future if you do.
  • I keep in touch with you. I'll let you know how things are moving with your builds.
  • At most, you can place an order for 6 Pokemon at a time. I will not accept an order for more than 6 Pokemon unless we make special arrangements.
  • There are generous offers for returning customers.
  • There is a fee if you need your order within 1 - 2 days.
Extra Details:
  • Sometimes I’m too busy to accept your order, but I'll try to direct you to someone else who could handle your order.
  • You must pay upfront to secure your order. This is to put accountability on me to fulfill the order, and to prevent me from losing time for breeding for you.
  • You lock in the price you negotiate at the time of your order.
  • There is a one week cooldown from the time you place your order before you can place another – this is to help me pace myself.
  • I will not do any sort of Pokemon genning – there are plenty of Genners on these forums.
  • I clone stock I breed from previous orders. If you do not want me to clone Pokemon I breed for you please let me know.
Breeding takes some time. If you need your order promptly let me know and we’ll work something out.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
ORDER FORM –
Placing your orders:
The order format is simple; copy and paste the following template in your reply box.
For the Deadline put down a date you would like to have your ENTIRE ORDER complete by.
--

Deadline for the order:
Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature:
IV Spread:
EV Spread:
Moveset:
EXTRAS:

EXTRAS can include Nickname, Hidden Power, Level, Gender, Pokeball, Shiny.
If you’re unsure about something, ask.~

--

PRICING & TERMS –
Here is how pricing breaks down for every single Pokemon I breed.
60 PC | *Starter Price – 5IV guaranteed
20 PC | *Starter rate for DEADLINE related fees.
25 PC | *Starter rate for EV training
50 PC | *(PC/hr) to level your Pokemon
10 PC | Specific Gender requested
50 PC | Perfect IV spreads & HP spreads
20 PC | Shiny-fy the Pokemon
10 PC | Price per EGG MOVE
15 PC | Custom Poke-ball

*These prices fluctuate depending on circumstance.
My prices do change depending on the market, but rest assured you pay the amount you lock in when you negotiate your order.

The difficulty of a given Pokemon build also factors into the price. If you’re curious how this affects pricing feel free to ask.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS –
New forum members, returning customers, and the sorts are usually eligible for discounts and special offers.

GENERAL DISCOUNT–
Order 6 Pokemon and the lowest priced one is free.

NEW-NEW FORUM MEMBERS
Customers who are 1 week old to PerfectPokemon are eligible for FLAT-FEE PRICING. Meaning if you’re 1 week old to the forums, and you send in an order, each Pokemon you request will cost ONLY 20PC!
No other offers apply while this discount is in effect.

NEW FORUM MEMBERS
Customers who are 1 month old to PerfectPokemon are eligible for 33% off their entire order.
Bronze & Silver LySP discounts do not apply while this discount is in effect.

Loyal Sylveon Program (LySP) (Breeding Shop Perks)
Returning customers who complete orders are eligible for additional shop perks. Only Pokemon you pay for in full (or at discounted rates) qualify. FLAT-FEE PRICING & Free Pokemon are ineligible.

Customers who purchase:
11 Pokemon earn BRONZE & receive 5% off their entire orders permanently
20 Pokemon earn SILVER & receive 25% off their entire orders permanently
31 Pokemon earn GOLD & receive 12 FLAT-FEE PRICING vouchers
50 Pokemon earn PLATINUM & permanently receive FLAT-FEE PRICING on all their orders

Those who did business with me in past months will have their purchases carry over for LySP.
--

OTHER PP SERVICES –
While looking through my shop, didn’t find what you were looking for? Not a problem. PP has a variety of forums and merchants who offer a variety of services.

Just ask away and I'll direct you to another merchant who can help you.~
--

Special Thanks to –
matsumouri and Parent_Bank for helping me hone my breeding techniques.
Yuuki Terumi, now Saya Kisaragi for being a supportive captain and good friend.

Last edited:

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Pokemon: Growlith
Ability: Justified
Nature: Adament
IV Spread: ?
EV Spread: 252 atk 252 speed 6 hp
Moveset: Close combat, thunder fang, flare blitz, outrage
EXTRAS: I would like it in a Park Ball.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Pokemon: Growlith
Ability: Justified
Nature: Adament
IV Spread: ?
EV Spread: 252 atk 252 speed 6 hp
Moveset: Close combat, thunder fang, flare blitz, outrage
EXTRAS: I would like it in a Park Ball.

Hi there, certain balls might make the poke untradeable. I'll let you know if I have any issues.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
How much would this cost btw?
Hi there,
sorry for the delay. I'm working off of my netbook.
Pricing comes out to 132 PC, but because you're a new customer I'm willing to breed one for you for 75 PC.

The price would change if you need the Growlithe pretty quickly.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Not quickly but how long will it take
I can have one ready later today. I usually let my customer set their own deadline.

If you're interested please transfer the PC to me and I'll get started as soon as I can.

testing