• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Viability Tour: Set and Team Dump Thread

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I said I'd make one of these in the tour thread, so might as well actually do it. Basically, the idea of this thread is to post any sets/teams that you during the viability tour here (whether you used them in the tour or just during testing). Posting is completely optional, but I highly recommend that people playing in the viability tour use this thread to show off their findings, as the tour is just a bit of fun at the end of the day meaning that it is great to show off the stuff you have been using. This is also one of the reasons why I encourage people to build multiple teams.

With that out of the way, I'm gonna go ahead and tag all people who signed up for the tour (including myself for formality's sake) so that they are alerted to the existence of this thread: @Martin @notsoclutch @Bruh @cj-97 @BlazingInfernape @KeananSte @Arceusrsz @Loli-Shark @PC Principal

Bruh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This is actually off of an old smog on thread, based on OG cores, whether its Balanced, Hyper-Offensive (which is in this case), Weather etc.

"This core is suited to more Hyper Offense and emphasizes on its offensive momentum and priority that all of them provide. To be honest everything is pretty standard so the only thing I can explain is that Superpower allows Dragonite to beat Air Balloon Excadrill variants, Heatran, Ferrothorn, and Tyranitar all at once. I have Bullet Punch on Lucario to help the partners issues with M-Diancie and M-Altaria first and foremost. You can feel free to use Iron Tail or Crunch over that to break Clefable and Slowbro which includes bulky Psychic types as well. Speaking of Slowbro you'll want partners who can take down bulky water types so something such as Specs or Calm Mind Raikou, Thundurus, or Calm Mind / Nasty Plot Celebi or even M-Venusaur are some good examples of some to use. You also have the option of running Thunder Punch on Dragonite for Gyarados and Slowbro although replacing Ice Punch will make Landorus-T a tad bit annoying. Azelf I find is the best Stealth Rock user to use as it maintains momentum for the team with its utility and high speed and is already a fantastic lead on these Hyper Offensive builds anyways. Choice Scarf Diggersby or Diggersby in general forms well with the core either to add more priority and power with its Life Orb Set or just as a solid revenge killer."
-AM 1/10/15

As you can see, it does some good in the meta as of last year ;). Overall, this core as it states is Hyper-Offensive, with priority for each mon. That makes each mon extremely viable and their typing synergy isn't bad either. Its not a DFS (Dragon-Fairy-Steel) synergetic option, but it stands to get the job done especially when you get rocks up, as priority moves allow me to use that as other options to Revenge Kill something rather than the stereotypical Scarf. Enjoy :)

Entei @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Bulldoze

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe