• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sol

Youngster Joey
Credits
APRIL PROMOTION
Buy 1 get 1 free
Active
Currently in stock,

6IV DITTO With nature of choice
MOST Pokemon (Shiny/Standard)

Customize: Moveset
Customize: Nature (If applicable)
Customize:
IV (6/6)
Customize:
EV

April Giveaway!!

Still Available!
758.png

Salazzle
Ability: Corrosion
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe
- Flamethrower

-VenoShock
-Substitute
- Toxic

This Salazzle is part of the April promotion give-away, it is absolutely FREE of charge. But we only have 3 in stock so make sure to get them while you can!

All of the Pokemon raised on our farm are legitimate, non cloned, non cheated. They are eligible for RANKED as well as the Battle Tree. If you Have any questions feel free to send me a P.M.

Last edited:

Sol

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everybody, your friendly neighborhood rocket grunt here with plenty of Perfect Pokemon for you! These Pokemon were stolen from some of the worlds most seasoned collectors and trainers alike. Check out my page if you want to know more about these awesome deals, and remember, its our secret ;)

Sol

Youngster Joey
Credits
Will be available tonight AZ Mountain time 7:00.
Let me know what
-Moveset
-Nature
-EVS
-IVS

You also get one free pokemon with this purchase, leave details of the free pokemon you would like below

testing