• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Vivillon pattern trade

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello there,

as the title says I'm looking for different Vivillon patterns. My pattern is continental.. If you're interested in trading for patterns then message me :)

Update: missing archipelago, icy snow, garden, jungle, meadow, monsoon, ocean, river, sandstorm, tundra, fancy patterns :)

For the trades, I can eighter offer various rare and HA pokemon like starters from every gen with HA etc :)

Last edited:

superjake356

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a Pokeball pattern Vivillion I got from here a long time ago. Let me know if you're interested.
Hmm, interesting, a pokeball vivillon... I remember people wanting that pokemon, but its only available from cheating... i am not trying to make crap, but it's a pokemon only available from hacking x and y. But, i could get AZ floette, so i can't call you out... if you guys need anything, let me know!

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hmm, interesting, a pokeball vivillon... I remember people wanting that pokemon, but its only available from cheating... i am not trying to make crap, but it's a pokemon only available from hacking x and y. But, i could get AZ floette, so i can't call you out... if you guys need anything, let me know!

Pokeball pattern Vivillon WAS available throug event back in X and Y and ORAS. Please make your research before claiming the pokemon to be hacked! And to get pokemon from X/Y and ORAS to Sun/Moon or US/UM the only thing you have to do is to use pokebank.

Nazomon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokeball pattern Vivillon WAS available throug event back in X and Y and ORAS. Please make your research before claiming the pokemon to be hacked! And to get pokemon from X/Y and ORAS to Sun/Moon or US/UM the only thing you have to do is to use pokebank.

https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/666.shtml
OT: Paris
ID: 06014
Rest assured. The Pokemon is legitimate. There were also many other English Events for the Pokeball pattern Vivillon but Im going to be offering this specific one since its already in Gen 7 UM.

I also wanted a 2018 Legends Entei from last month if you happened to have one. If you had one but you think a special pattern Vivillon isnt enough for the trade, please let me know and we can work something out.

Also, in regards to my Pokemons being hacked...
I've already transferred nearly all of my Generation 6 Pokemon to the Pokemon Bank and all of them are currently waiting to be put in Moon or Ultra Moon. I obtained all of them legitimately from breeding, events or from the wild. This includes several Generation 6 Pokemons from XY and ORAS and very few Pokemons from previous generations that were able to get through the Pokemon Transporter (Gen 3 - 5). Hacked Pokemons cannot go through the PokeTransporter (This was a way to filter out toxic Pokemon from the GTS back in Gen 5). The Pokeball Pattern Vivillon could have been easily searched up on serebii or bulbapedia to confirm if there was no other way but hacking; and multiple sources say that theres been numerous events for it in many regions. I dont know what he was thinking making an awful claim like that.

superjake356

Youngster Joey
Credits
my bad, i forgot that they made a very short timed event, i thought it went down like Az's floetee