• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Water Gym: Issue challenge here (Open)

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sounds good guys I will be on tomorrow for gym battles :).

Sabremon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello and welcome to the Water Gym! I am your Water Gym leader, ericashes. I am currently open to all challengers so leave a post with what times you are available if you are looking to obtain your badge. Defating me will earn you a Water Badge, but if you lose you will have to wait 72 hours to challenge me again. These are the standard rules here when battling gyms.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind it is very difficult to make a mono gym even when an uber can be used. One pokemon can counter an entire team. I do not mind if your normal lineups carry super effectives exc. against my gym. That is understandable; I do not expect you to change your lineup that would be silly. However, I am experienced enough to know when someone is intentionally counter-teaming and although you will still receive a badge, if I notice intentional counter-teaming, I will make a note of it on this thread next to your name on the winners bracket.

Please enjoy your stay on the Water Gym thread, and make sure to challenge me for the Water badge if you have not done so already!

Kyogre_by_greyanimebeast.jpg

Defeated:

Nicky2300 (Defeated 2/11/2015)
cj-97 (Defeated 2/11/2015)
Sewage (Defeated 2/11/2015)
Blaze It Ksa (Defeated 2/14/2015)
DarkAuraa (Defeated 2/14/2015)
MrZangetsu1997 (Defeated 2/21/2015)
Khalei Vi (Defeated 2/24/2015)
Iconoclasm (Defeated 2/24/2015)
Nicky2300 (Defeated 2/25/2015)
ammar (Defeated 2/26/2015)

Winners:

Sneak47 (2/11/2015)
Bdubo1 (2/14/2015)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I challange! my fc is in my signature and please pm me when you can battle

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Anyone who is waiting for a battle and has not got one, please inbox or pm me so we can set it up

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
;o i didn't know that you were a gym leader xD, i would like to challenge you ;3 !

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Everyone who is looking for a battle I got a few mins, pm me if you want to wifi

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to rechallenge your gym hoping for a badge

testing