• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

-waves- Bonjour!

Y

yawncena

Hello, hello grand community! I'm a college student from New Jersey. I am here to get advice on building my first competitive team/trading/shiny collectin'. Besides Pokemon, I train dogs as a side thing: I specifically work with Pitbulls, German Shepherds, Rotties, and possibly any aggressive pup you throw at me! I am so excited to be a part of this community, I actually feel a lot more comfortable than I do on Reddit (some folks are a little scary). Nonetheless, thanks for reading, hope we can be friends? :3

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Welcome and enjoy. Myself along with most of the community would gladly help with any advice or questions.

Y

yawncena

Hey folks, really appreciate the warm welcome! Heyhey, reddit ain't so bad, perhaps my confidence to post just ain't up to par hehe. Definitely excited to get to know you all, and build a team I can be proud of!

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here. You'll find plenty of people willing to help with team building and such!

Y

yawncena

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here. You'll find plenty of people willing to help with team building and such!

Thank you! I am already enjoying everything this place has to offer! Thanks for the warm
welcome :3

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well my french are kinda rusty but I will give it a try :D
Bonjour mademoiselle.Mon nick est Gia et je suis très heureux pour faire votre connaisance. Espoir u aura un grand temps sur le site et tout u besoin juste me pm.
Hope I didn't kill the last phrase :D
Still welcome once more :D

Y

yawncena

Well my french are kinda rusty but I will give it a try :D
Bonjour mademoiselle.Mon nick est Gia et je suis très heureux pour faire votre connaisance. Espoir u aura un grand temps sur le site et tout u besoin juste me pm.
Hope I didn't kill the last phrase :D
Still welcome once more :D
:00 Tres Bien mon ami!!! Merci, merci! I understood everything, not too shabby at all :3c I am so happy to have stumbled upon this community, you are very sweet!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
:00 Tres Bien mon ami!!! Merci, merci! I understood everything, not too shabby at all :3c I am so happy to have stumbled upon this community, you are very sweet!
Thanks god I was afraid I will say an epic fail or smth :D
And merci beacoup <3

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to da site! :) if u have any questions plz feel free to ask

~cough ew jersey cough~ lol not enough turn arounds there such a pain

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the Site !
uh yeah everyone basically summed up the important stuff soo....
Looking forward to seeing you around the community and gl with your competitive team :D

Y

yawncena

Welcome to da site! :) if u have any questions plz feel free to ask

~cough ew jersey cough~ lol not enough turn arounds there such a pain
Hahaha, why thank you! Jersey ain't so bad!! Well some parts are just unbearable, I agree. I live closer to NYC, in a small little town- so less cars, more bikes, I love it!

Y

yawncena

Welcome to the Site !
uh yeah everyone basically summed up the important stuff soo....
Looking forward to seeing you around the community and gl with your competitive team :D
Looking forward to seeing you around too, Brock! You are a kind lad! Thank ya.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome to the site!