• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Website offline for Transfer - 6/23/2014

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

The website will be offline for approximately 30 mins starting at 1 am EST on 6/23/2014.

We will be conducting a hosting transfer that we are hoping will correct the registration email problems we've been having.

Thank you everyone for your continued patience.

Update *

I am aware that the user feedback system is down. I working on getting this fixed. - posted 6/23/14 12:30 EST

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
The website will be offline for approximately 30 mins starting at 1 am on 6/23/2014.

We will be conducting a hosting transfer that we are hoping will correct the registration email problems we've been having.

Thank you everyone for your continued patience.

You should mention EST time zone if that's right of course

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Alright we back up, please report and errors here.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I'm not sure if this might be related to this whole back up thing, but I can't use the chat at the bottom, it says that I have to register or login to use the chat.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
The member Mawile6222 was also having the same issue as you two. It may be host transfer related.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yeah i can't use the chat and I get the message Proxy posted when I try to access the site on my phone

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

I am looking into correcting the instant messaging system now.

Is anyone still experiencing problems with the shoutbox? They should've been corrected.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Proxy and I are still experiencing the same problem with the full view SB Doulie.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Update *

I am aware that the user feedback system is down. I working on getting this fixed. - posted 6/23/14 12:30 EST

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
On the forums I have my old avatar (cartoon sketch with totodile on head) but I want my newest which is a picture of me, which is currently up to date on my profile.

GUH NEVERMIND

testing