• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Welcome to Zombo Com (April 25th)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
ZOMBO COM WELCOMES TO YOU
Hey guys! Josh and I are making a tournament and are pitching in to buy the winner a custom title called Full Zombo and the buy in pc! The only way to ever get this title will be to win a tournament! If you would like to join comment below and send @x0rqasmatr0n 30 PC ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT, and you will be entered into the tournament. The tournament will start at 8:00 EST! See you there!

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Im in (;

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Hey guys! Josh and I are making a tournament and are pitching in to buy the winner a custom title called Full Zombo and the buy in pc! The only way to ever get this title will be to win a tournament! If you would like to join comment below and send @x0rqasmatr0n 30 PC ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT, and you will be entered into the tournament. The tournament will start at 8:00 EST! See you there!
OMG YES COUNT ME IN!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
So am I ;)

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
meh... why not... i'll join the fun! :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Might make it :0

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I hope I can do this...

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

So...

testing