• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What Mega's do you want

TarantulaLord

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm hoping for mega's of the Jhoto starter Trio, seeing as the the Kanto and Hoenn starters have received mega evolutions.

Nenkendo

Youngster Joey
Credits
i want mega milotic, zapdos,artacuno,moltres and shaymin. and luxray and trevant and mabye klefki or tyrantrum and aouras

Nenkendo

Youngster Joey
Credits
i want to see some baby pokemon get megas. let lc have megas. i think it would be cool. becuse it will add the element of weather to evolve or not

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Mega Milotic, Mega Empoleon, Mega Bellossom, Mega Eevee.
Mega Pancham and Mega Teddiursa because I want to see them do a mega evolution for some pokemon before they evolve, I think that would be amazing to see +A+

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I was being serious when I said I wanted Mega Stunfisk ftr

Also Mega Wobbuffet would be pretty freaking sweet to have. Fixes up its KOff weakness and allows it to focus on trapping much more efficiently at the cost of the ability to hold either Custap Berry or Sitrus Berry.

testing