• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What Pokemon Should Have Been in Sun/Moon?

Mr. Mister

Youngster Joey
Credits
Which Pokemon did not appear on the islands that you thought would have felt right at home there?

For me, it was Tropius and Bellossom. Both are tropical Pokemon that would have felt like they belonged on the islands, especially in the more remote and wild regions. I was honestly surprised that neither one appeared in the wild. In fact, I was surprised they choose Charizard as the riding Pokemon when they could have easily used Tropius instead and to me, that would have made more sense. But since you did get the riding ability from the Fire Captain, it makes sense that it was Charizard. But if they had made it Tropius, they could have had Mallow give you the Ride Pager instead and had you challenge her before Kiawe. But I'm probably looking way too far into this.

What Pokemon would you like to have seen in the wilds of the Alolan Islands?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Which Pokemon did not appear on the islands that you thought would have felt right at home there?

For me, it was Tropius and Bellossom. Both are tropical Pokemon that would have felt like they belonged on the islands, especially in the more remote and wild regions. I was honestly surprised that neither one appeared in the wild. In fact, I was surprised they choose Charizard as the riding Pokemon when they could have easily used Tropius instead and to me, that would have made more sense. But since you did get the riding ability from the Fire Captain, it makes sense that it was Charizard. But if they had made it Tropius, they could have had Mallow give you the Ride Pager instead and had you challenge her before Kiawe. But I'm probably looking way too far into this.

Good point yeah first thing that came to my mind was Bellossom. Maybe even the Ludicolo species and evoultions .

garac131

Youngster Joey
Credits

Seal
Dewgong
Omanyte
Kabuto
Lugia