• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active what the best move and item to hold for magmotal and electivire

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
looking for best move and item for magmottal and electivire

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I usually have electivire hold an expert belt and have the moveset as flamethrower ice punch earthquake and wildcharge. 252 speed 252 attack and 6 hp evs with a naive nature.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I usually have electivire hold an expert belt and have the moveset as flamethrower ice punch earthquake and wildcharge. 252 speed 252 attack and 6 hp evs with a naive nature.
Wow thank ..

Chris94356

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think you mean magmortar and I usually have an expert belt with fire blast, thunderbolt, focus blast, and hidden power grass. With 4 def/ 252 spA/ 252 spe modest nature

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
If you decide on scarf I would use timid instead of modest but modest is great on a expert belt set ^.^ .

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
You could also use life orb on magmortar at least tat's what I used and it got a ton of kills.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Assault vest for item
Ev's 120 hp 136 Spdef 252 Atk
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Ice punch, Mega horn, Rock blast,Earthquake

I would pair rhyperior up with something that is immune to grass/water or something that resists it. This is just one set he can also be used as a straight up wall or rock polish sweeper.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Assault vest for item
Ev's 120 hp 136 Spdef 252 Atk
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Ice punch, Mega horn, Rock blast,Earthquake

I would pair rhyperior up with something that is immune to grass/water or something that resists it. This is just one set he can also be used as a straight up wall or rock polish sweeper.
can u help me my grow my ev for my several pokemon