• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What Up Poke Community!

Tikimo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey whats up guys and gals, I just found out this page and boy it is huge. I'm a 22 yo animation student from Mexico and I've always loved pokémon. I'm here to step my game and become a decent competitive player, get to know new people and make new friends to play and discuss poke stuff.
Peace :)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Hey man, welcome to the site! If you need any help with the site or getting into competitive just let me know.

Tikimo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man, welcome to the site! If you need any help with the site or getting into competitive just let me know.
Well i would like to get into competitive play here as for I've seen, there is always tournaments and battles. The only thing I need are some pokémons to start on them. Any suggestions? :)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Well i would like to get into competitive play here as for I've seen, there is always tournaments and battles. The only thing I need are some pokémons to start on them. Any suggestions? :)
Depends on what you like. There are so many ways to play competitive. I would start with mons like talonflame, garchomp, and clefable. They are pretty easy to understand Pokemon and fit well with a number of other Pokemon. If you'd like, on another day I can build you a full team.

Reactions: Dom

Tikimo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Depends on what you like. There are so many ways to play competitive. I would start with mons like talonflame, garchomp, and clefable. They are pretty easy to understand Pokemon and fit well with a number of other Pokemon. If you'd like, on another day I can build you a full team.
Man!!! that would be awesome! I've only been playing for two months competitively and I'm really new to team building, so that would help a lot. Many thanks :) I would like the full team so yeah I could wait a day or two.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Heyo dude, Welcome to the Site !
cool your into competitive, maybe if you make your team you can join the soon to be
OU Tournament :)

Tikimo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heyo dude, Welcome to the Site !
cool your into competitive, maybe if you make your team you can join the soon to be
OU Tournament :)
Hey man thanks and yeah jajaja I'm actually looking to make my ou team to enter the tournament :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to da site :p your an animation student? Sounds cool what exactly do you do? Make anime or games or is it just fancy talk for graphic designing? All of em sound cool though lmao should gimme a walkthrough

Tikimo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to da site :p your an animation student? Sounds cool what exactly do you do? Make anime or games or is it just fancy talk for graphic designing? All of em sound cool though lmao should gimme a walkthrough
Jajaja yeah, i'm studying still, will graduate in august c: I'm producing a short film as a way to get my degree. I'm more into fine arts tho (painting, ilustration) but mostly comic art and color. And no, it's not a fancy way to say i'm a graphic designer xD jajaja

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
big welcome

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Awesome! Once you've had some practice with competitive play, you should challenge some of the gyms here!

testing