• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What's the most useless Pokemon?

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sewaddle, seriously, that guy is so forgettable, and he's the lame bug like weedle, I feel like there was no need to create this guy.

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I feel like one of the most forgettable (and kinda useless) pokemon ever was maractus :c little guy gets no love/use, it's hard as all heck to find, and it's stats are kinda... let's face it, not that great...i like it's design though... >.>;

Dace

Calculator Brain
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Corsola. Even with it's amazing ability (Regenerator) it's just pure useless with not enough power to be a damage output, not enough bulkiness to be a tank, not enough anything to be of use. Maybe a suicide lead with a sash, but even for that it is one of the worst possible options.

And honestly this should be explicitly about final evolutions. All first evolutions are useless, so it's kind of dumb singling out Magikarp, Caterpie, Weedle etc.

Infinitepudding

Youngster Joey
Credits
Surprised no one has mentioned unown. It's the only pokemon I would call truly useless in battle and contests. Don't know about pokeathalons as I never really got too in to those.

UwU

Youngster Joey
Credits
Bellossom, if you're looking for a final evolution Pokémon. I tried making it a good competitive Pokémon and it just failed to do so. Same can be said for Tropius.