• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What's up everybody?

AcoustiX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys, I just signed up last night (was looking for a place to purchase battle ready Pokemon), and thought I'd introduce myself! I've been playing Pokemon on and off since I was around five years old. Fifteen years later (wow haha), I still love the game. I've never really dabbled in competitive battling, but I really think I want to give it a shot! So if you have any advice, feel free to send it my way haha.
Outside of Pokemon, I sleep, skateboard (when my ankles let me xD), play music (mainly guitar), play video games (League of Legends, and some old Xbox 360 games), and am a full time college student.
So far, this seems like a really chill forum (I used to mod EA's forums, so I really like this haha), and I'm looking forward to get to know (and hopefully learn about competitive battling from) you guys!
Peace!
-Naiem

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask me. :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
You should change your name to @babyleg 2.0

testing