• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Who Has Their Pokemon (Sun/Moon) On Pre Order

What did you pre order or intend to get

• Sun

• Moon

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I pre-ordered mine at GameStop on Saturday 2/27, and I ordered both

Steelo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I pre-ordered Pokemon Moon on Amazon and got 20% off and free shipping because of Prime

Nenkendo

Youngster Joey
Credits
i preorderd them at my ebgames but i can only choise witch one clocer to the date

K

Krelbit

I'm personally waiting to see if I can grab any promo bundles. ORAS had the art book among other things, so pre-ordering so soon may not be the best course of action.

Feblih

Youngster Joey
Credits
i preordered the Mars Version, you can catch Munsoon with Moon-Laser at lvl 40 not shiny locked, i was told.

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Mars Version? ????

ughghghg no Gamestop here. I can't preorder yet here :/. Anyway, I guess I'll wait, Do you think we'll have limited editions like we had for ORAS?
You can also order online on Amazon! NINJA EDIT: Cleared it up with site management. On Amazon, you guys can preorder Sun here and Moon here!

Last edited:

Eckscelsior

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm waiting for the 3DS bundles to be revealed before pre-ordering, but I for sure am beyond stoked for a new Generation. Which is why I didn't bother with ORAS...though i should before then to get some of those mega stones not in X/Y

Samaritan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will soon pre order both of them this time. If there are Pokemon that cant be found in sun both are in moon and viceversa. They better do at least 100 Pokemon this time. They didn't made many with kalos.