• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active XY & ORAS Event Collecting

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hey everyone,

I'm hoping to get the communities support in collecting as many 6th generation events as possible. Any donations, or loans of events in order to collect its information would be very much appreciated. This information will be used to create a page which is accessible to everyone, and be used as a reference when checking legality, or recreation of an event.

I'll update this thread with a list of collected events as the come. Along with a shout out to everyone who helps with this project. :D

Thank you,

The Coach

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking For:
XYZ Event Xerneas
XYZ Event Yveltal
XYZ Event Zygarde

Will Give:
20th Aniv Manaphy
20th Aniv Darkrai
20th Aniv Shaymin

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Hey Cheza, do you want just the info or a pk6 file of the event?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hey Cheza, do you want just the info or a pk6 file of the event?
I'm just looking for the information of the events. If you are able to check information from PKHex and share it, it would be very useful. :)

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I'm just looking for the information of the events. If you are able to check information from PKHex and share it, it would be very useful. :)
yea I can do that :)