• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Yo What's Good?!?

True

Youngster Joey
Credits
What's good guys and gals?
I'm True. I've been playing Pokemon for quite a few years now. My first game was Blue, which I got from a friend(who also gave me a GameBoy Color), though I never made it past Fuschia City. I would just go into the Safari Zone to catch Chansey, Kangaskhan, Dratini, and Scyther. When I ran out of money I would go in between Celadon City and Saffron City and let Meowth use Payday until I had enough to hop back into the Safari Zone. I then bought Gold and Silver which still remain my favorite games to this day. I played Gen 3, then eventually got a DS and played Gen 4(Diamond remains my least favorite game in the Pokemon series). I skipped Gen 5, then last year I bought a 2DS with OR and Y.
I only just started getting into the competitive side of Pokemon, and I prefer breeding competitive Pokemon rather then battle, so you'll likely see me making trades more often then battle. I'd love to help breed a team for you!
Other then Pokemon I play alot of Destiny and Titanfall 2 on PS4.