• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Yosif, how goes it?

Lord_Avereck

Youngster Joey
Credits
Stopped playing Pokemon in middle school back when Crystal was still new, then one day I bought a 3DS and Pokemon Y a few months back and recently picked up Omega Ruby! I caught all of the Legendaries I can get in Y (Cept the Bird Legendaries) and OR (without getting AS) using ultra balls. I feel accomplished...

I like playing guitar, skateboarding, drawing, listening to music (the Misfits mmmm...), writing, gaming and Pokemanz. I hope to rack up some credits and buy some cool Pokemon, I heard there's some really nice shops.

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site! I'm not that experienced with shops and stuff like that, but I will try to be of service in anyway I can! Just let me know!

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Welcome if u have any questions don't hesitate 2 ask!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Stopped playing Pokemon in middle school back when Crystal was still new, then one day I bought a 3DS and Pokemon Y a few months back and recently picked up Omega Ruby! I caught all of the Legendaries I can get in Y (Cept the Bird Legendaries) and OR (without getting AS) using ultra balls. I feel accomplished...

I like playing guitar, skateboarding, drawing, listening to music (the Misfits mmmm...), writing, gaming and Pokemanz. I hope to rack up some credits and buy some cool Pokemon, I heard there's some really nice shops.

if you need help making a ocmpetitive team, inbox me :D. I will give you lots of advice

testing