• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Moemon Randomized Nuzlocke - Day #3 Cerulean City!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
DAY-3.png

Inside Mt. Moon we meet a mysterious group of people, Oh no they aren't friendly! I is only Magikarp child please! :eek:

1.png

These people are strong... but I'm stronger!

2.png

Mmmm nice and Dome fossil, someday we'll have a powerful Kabutops! The other side of Mt. Moon is very bright, we must have been in there for a long time...
We get another encounter, but after we jump off this ledge we cannot turn back for a long time!

3.png

Hooray for the Mono-Waterlocke, we scoop up Strawberries and continue on our journey, you're so cute!
Our next step is nugget bridge, we'll need some more potions so we stop by the Pokemart and head that way.
WHAT?! OH NO!

36.png

Of course Hung would have a powerful grass type! I can feel your counter teaming, Whiscash is a problem too!
Doulie is able to conquer the Victreebel and Sebesmos + Cannujul handle the rest of the Pokemon.
THANKS @Yungfaux for using up all my newly bought potions! You're just lucky I need a delicious golden nugget at the end of this bridge.

34.png

Lots of Pokemon battles but our team can handle it! We get a nugget for our efforts and team rocket attempts to recruit us, not today though!
Before going back to the Pokemart we have two more encounters, lets go get em!

7.png

Welcome back Dom you terrifying threat! We encounter 3 more Wobbuffet's just trying to get out of the tall grass, We make it through! #WobbuffetConquer

13.png

I was hoping to save the name for a rock type but we've run out of people to name our Pokemon after!
Welcome to the team Brock, you water type you. lol
Lets battle a few more trainers!

35.png

At the end of all these battles we meet a man named Bill in his home, he's turned himself into a Pokemon?! How silly, but we help him out and receive an SS Ticket!
It's time to train the team before taking on the gym!

To Be Continued...

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Glad to be on the team :Woot:

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
went through all the posts, no pokemon named eric

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
More more more xD this was the only nuzlocke i watched

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
More more more xD this was the only nuzlocke i watched
Haha I know sorry, I'm packing to move so I haven't had time to train Dom and take souls!