• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active building a team and would like suggestions

Havik

Youngster Joey
Credits
Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Hydro Pump

Lapras @ Assault Vest
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Freeze-Dry
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Shard

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Sacred Sword

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Protect

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Ummmmm...try will o wisp, u-turn or taunt over protect on Talonflame. No reason for a scouting move on a talonflame when it has u-turn for similar effect.

Hyper voice and shadow ball/hidden power fire over protect and moonblast on gardevoir. Hyper voice get a massive boost and fairy typing with pixilate. Protect is nice, but a wall breaker like mega gardevoir needs coverage.

Lapras is ok, but it needs to be either physical or special. It's offensive stats are kind of pitiful, so it needs to be specialized. I would recommend using something different though since you already have an azumarill. Maybe try mamoswine or greninja if you really want an ice type.

Salamence is a better physical attacker than special attacker, maybe you could give it outrage and earthquake or something and go mixed.

Havik

Youngster Joey
Credits
i thought hyper voice was a bw2 tutor move and unattainable in x and y

Havik

Youngster Joey
Credits
yea that was my intentions cause i do not have the other game

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
yea that was my intentions cause i do not have the other game
Ok, that's reasonable then. If it's readily available to you, I would try a different mega then. You already have a fairy type sweeper, so maybe bring something for the pokemon that can lure and break gyarados.

Havik

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have access to kangaskhan mawile alakazam charizard y charizard x gardevoir gemgar for megas

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Is this spot battle? If so, mega gengar would be perfect with focus blast and tbolt or perish trap.

Terrakion

Youngster Joey
Credits
Weakness Policy Aegislash isn't good at all. Leftovers / Spooky Plate are better. Just to keep me from saying everything is bad one by one, majority of everything you have on the team atm, isn't viable. Life Orb isn't good on Talonflame due to constant Brave Bird spam. Sharp Beak is the superior item. For Salamence, change it to a Dragon Dance set or use the standard Choice Scarf (if you want to keep it) which is Earthquake Dragon Claw Fire Fang / Fire Blast Outrage. Lapras is completely outclassed other bulky waters such as Slowbro and Slowking which both can run Assault Vest much better and checks / counter way more Pokemon than Lapras does. Like said above, I would really recommend getting the Hyper Voice Gardevoir, even if it isn't Kalos bred. It helps so much more getting off a ton more damage. Also, I would take Protect off of Gardevoir as well and put something like Shadow Ball or Taunt.

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
It would help if you said what tier this is for, or if this is for battle spot, as Aegislash is illegal in OU.

You also have quite the electric weakness. I would get rid of the lapras altogether personally, and add something with an immunity to electric type moves. Donphan might be an option here as it is bulky, and gives you better move coverage. It also acts as a rapid spinner to get rid of rocks for when your talonflame comes in.

Havik

Youngster Joey
Credits
yea my goal is to build a good ou team
so i will get a donphan

testing