• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Galileo Shiny Rayquaza;

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/384.shtml

^ Scroll down to the 3rd Shiny Rayquaza :)
(S.Pokemon=ShinyPokemon)

Looking for an UT Galileo's S.Rayquaza lvl 70 with Dragon Ascent, will trade Legends/S.Legends!
Let me know what you're interested in since I do have spares! (2-3 clones and the rest are not cloned)

IF your Galileo's S.Rayquaza is 5-6IV.. I will throw in 3 Pokemons :)
I'm about 100% sure someone is gonna clone the 5-6IV event xD
BUT if someone does offer a 5-6IV NOT CLONED.. I will throw in another Pokemon OR take my PC lol

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
At the moment, that event is only available in Australia, and the number of Australians on this site are pretty minimal. I'm planning on going and getting some, so I'll let you know if I get them but I can't say when ;)

Also considering the rarity of this event legally on this site, I'm not sure what you've offered will be sufficient. PC would probably be the only suitable payment for this kind of event.

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah its from Australia c: and its region locked, I believe. I kinda figured since this website's main goal is PC lol thats why I also posted in the other sites I'm a regular at and they pretty much want BR shinies or Rareballs for them. I'll keep an eye out for that though! Thanks~

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Got a code for it

testing