Active Generating Pokemon, 750 a box!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, I'm doing bulk orders of pokemon, 750PC a box, and 500 PC every box after. I only do large orders, so those of you looking for a few mons, there are many other good sellers. Please PM me, as I will not be able to have private convos with each of you on this thread. Please note that for event legends, I cannot pick IV/EVs. Please consider my services, and have a nice day!

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Wow, this is a really good deal. If you want tons of pokemon, I'd definitely go to this guy. :) Just remember that he can only generate gen. 5 and below pokemon. It's impossible to make pokes that have egg moves that they only learn in gen. 6. :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
My hours I can generate are 7:30-9pm and 12-3am EST

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, I'm doing bulk orders of pokemon, 750PC a box, and 500 PC every box after. I only do large orders, so those of you looking for a few mons, there are many other good sellers. Please PM me, as I will not be able to have private convos with each of you on this thread. Please note that for event legends, I cannot pick IV/EVs. Please consider my services, and have a nice day!
Now 250 PC off for team black winter members! #winterpride

testing