Phase 2: Exclusivity

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
When I thought of rebooting the team the idea of exclusivity came to mind. Since no one wanted to join Elite before it was rebooted, I thought it would be ironic if no one will be able to join Elite once the team had been reconstructed. As of today the only way to join Elite will be to be selected by the members within Elite. Also, people who have been inactive on the site for more than a month without say or warning will also be kicked from Elite. A warning PM will be sent and if not replied to within three days we will be forced to kick you from the team. Exclusivity brings more time for the active members on this team to get better and get the benefits of being an Elite member. Thank you all for joining the team! Our reign is only beginning.
#RiseUp

-Mynor

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
So is this to say that we need to figure out a method of determining who is accepted, or just that we personally decide who joins?

Also, bravo Mynor. :)

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Is the newly constructed Team Elite even a month old yet? I'd be surprised if someone joined on Day 1, then immediately left and never came back since then. It'd be like "Why did you join a team then?" o.o

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Is the newly constructed Team Elite even a month old yet? I'd be surprised if someone joined on Day 1, then immediately left and never came back since then. It'd be like "Why did you join a team then?" o.o

It's always possible someone joined and then got what they wanted and forgot about the site? XD

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
So is this to say that we need to figure out a method of determining who is accepted, or just that we personally decide who joins?

Also, bravo Mynor. :)
Thanks Shelbie :) If we see a member that has huge potential that will bring something to the table for Elite (artist, battler, trader) then we'll hold a type of meeting, either on Skype or a poll and decide which members should be added to the team. If someone asks to be part of Elite they won't get the membership unless they prove themselves worthy on the team. New members without some type of website presence won't be added :p

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
That is the purpose of PMs, with a PM you will get an inboxed email. People who actually care enough for this site or their team will receive it and contact someone right away or within that three day block I have open. Those who will be kicked will receive an email or why they were kicked and if they choose to come back one day they will have to earn their membership :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I think the site just needs more long-term incentives but that's probably in the works. :p
It is, don't worry ;) We have a few things that may be said in an update video to come :)

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
My hat off to you @Mynor1 , really liking what the future of TEAM ELITE is going to look like :)

Once I have a proper battle ready team I will definitely be pulling my weight more around here.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
My hat off to you @Mynor1 , really liking what the future of TEAM ELITE is going to look like :)

Once I have a proper battle ready team I will definitely be pulling my weight more around here.
Thank you :) I plan to get it moving tonight and start sending out the PMs to have people out of the team by Sunday :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Thank you :) I plan to get it moving tonight and start sending out the PMs to have people out of the team by Sunday :)
Yay!!! We are a team of da bestest! :cool:

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
All inactive team elite members have been notified :)

Reactions: Aki

testing