• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Seeking 5iv or better rufflet!

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
So i rly don't have that much credits but i can trade other nice 5iv pokes for a 5iv or better rufflet :D , message me or just reply to the thread if u have this plz! :D (i also RLY need a 5iv ditto to! i prefer legit 5ivs also)

CaitsCustoms

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So i rly don't have that much credits but i can trade other nice 5iv pokes for a 5iv or better rufflet :D , message me or just reply to the thread if u have this plz! :D (i also RLY need a 5iv ditto to! i prefer legit 5ivs also)

i could do these if your interested :) message me

Tilly Ann

Youngster Joey
Credits
Curing cussed warts can be accomplished with Oxinova prolonged usage of fashionable patches and anti-wart ointments. medical practice indicates that unsuccessful wart treatments within first couple of weeks nearly constantly require extra drastic method. It's far glaring that plantars warts removal calls for a professional steering of an clinical professional. http://superpowervxfunciona.com/oxinova-funciona/

testing