Trade Completed Shiny Wailord (Hacked)

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
So I was doing wonder trades for my breedjects, as usual, when I get a shiny Wailord out of nowhere. I say 'Hey, neat, I hope it's legit.' So I go to check the stats, everything seemed normal with non perfect IVs... Until I pressed the nature page.
Apparently it was met on 11/10/'16, on Mount Lanakila at level 50. First off, how did a Wailord end up on a mountain, and second, if it was met at level 50 then how is it level 47 now?
But yeah if anyone wants to take this abomination off of my hands for another shiny or something then that'll be great
(If you want to know it has Pokerus, Bold Nature, and has a move set of Confide, Double Team, Toxic, and Frustration. I don't even know if those are legal moves.)

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
sorry for the late reply. I'm fine with that, any time in the next 2 hours or so should be fine. If not, then tomorrow at the current time of this post but maybe 1-2 hours before.
Thanks in advance

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
currently ready if you want to do the trade, just give your fc whenever you're ready and we'll be good to go
My FC is 4339-3044-4893
Thanks in advance

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay I can see a problem here, our time zones might be a bit too different that you're sleeping when I'm awake and vice versa so if that's the case it might prove a problem
Just post something here when you can and then we'll try to work it out

testing