Trade Completed Want: Mega Kangaskhan For: Shaymin

PokePerfect

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm willing to trade my level 57 Shaymin for a Kangaskhan holding it's mega stone. I'd like this Kangaskhan to have relatively good stats and a good move set if at all possible. Also, I'd like an unnamed Kangaskhan, however, as long as the name isn't stupid or inappropriate I'll still be willing to trade. Thanks.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm willing to trade my level 57 Shaymin for a Kangaskhan holding it's mega stone. I'd like this Kangaskhan to have relatively good stats and a good move set if at all possible. Also, I'd like an unnamed Kangaskhan, however, as long as the name isn't stupid or inappropriate I'll still be willing to trade. Thanks.
Ahh, I got a shaymin. I could get you my shiny mega kagaskhan fro some credits.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I just signed up for the site and I'm not quite sure how that works. I apparently have 2 credits though, is that alright?
Yeah. You can earn credits various ways or selling stuff. Could probably sell some shinies you have here on this site.

PokePerfect

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah. You can earn credits various ways or selling stuff. Could probably sell some shinies you have here on this site.
Yes, it appears I've earned one credit by posting on a thread and two credits by creating one. So by using these credits could I get a Mega Kangaskhan?

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'll happily trade you a khangaskhan but it's impossible to trade while it is holding the mega stone

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yes, it appears I've earned one credit by posting on a thread and two credits by creating one. So by using these credits could I get a Mega Kangaskhan?
Yeah. I could think of a price. I'll get back to you when you get some more.

testing