Closed 100% Legitimate Pokemon Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello All, I've only just gotten into Pokemon Breeding in December and I always wanted to start up a store, so I'm looking to start small for now but hopefully grow into something big :).

All Pokemon are 100% Legitimate, All bred from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and All have Blue Hexagon.
Please make sure you are a committed buyer before you comment on my thread, i don't want to spend the time breeding your desired Pokemon and you found it elsewhere or changed your mind.
I am mainly focusing on 5IV Battle Ready Pokemon, 6IV Breeding Pokemon and Helping you out with Completing your Pokedex. I will take Shiny and Shiny Battle Ready orders but please expect to wait longer than usual due to RNG (yes i do have the Shiny Charm).

When commenting what you are after PLEASE use this formation to make it alot easier. If there is something you aren't after simply put a N/A next to it :)

Service:
Pokemon:
Nature:
Ability:
IVs:
EVs:
Move Set:
Pokeball: (X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Only)
Price of the Service:
5IV Battle Ready Pokemon for 30PC
6IV Breeding Pokemon (No EVs or Move Set included) for 30PC
Shiny Pokemon for 50PC
Shiny Battle Ready Pokemon for 80PC
Pokedex Assistance for 1PC per Pokemon

I may do bulk deals if you are willing to wait a little longer :)

Services I don't offer are:
Cloning Pokemon
Hacking Pokemon

Please visit another store if you are after that.

The following is a list of Pokemon I will not accept orders of:
Legendary Pokemon - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde.

Event Pokemon - Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion.

Other Pokemon - Ditto.

Why won't you accept those pokemon?
Because the Legendary Pokemon will require restarting the game and i need it to fulfill most of my orders.
All the event pokemon are from the past and the only way to require more than one would require cloning them, which I'm not interested in. And Dittos can't breed with Dittos :p

Why are you offering a Pokemon Service like this?
I feel there are people out there who wish to have Legit Pokemon on their team. I also wish to become a Twitch Streamer and I'm looking for different ways to get money for a Capture Card lol :p

I will be slower than other stores since it's just me, and i won't be using any Cloning Device. So if you are willing to support a new guy to this site, and are after some legit Pokemon, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP. Also if you have any questions please free feel to leave a message :)
(I'll try and make this look abit more prettier later on when I'm fully awake lol)

Orders Currently Working On

Not take Orders at the Moment

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
You cannot sell for 1PC - the minimum transaction price is 20PC.

Straya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Toss me a br. :) Can I make a request?
Sorry man.. Got swarmed with how cheap the prices were, just wanna sort that out before i take any orders. Thought my prices were expensive but guess not haha :p

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sorry man.. Got swarmed with how cheap the prices were, just wanna sort that out before i take any orders. Thought my prices were expensive but guess not haha :p
They are,it's just that they're rich. Cheap's actually good,the cheaper,the more people you get rolling in.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
They are,it's just that they're rich. Cheap's actually good,the cheaper,the more people you get rolling in.
The cheaper you go, the harder you hurt the site, it's just logic.

I'm locking the thread now, since it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing