• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Lots of 5IV pokemons (leftovers and tons of different competitively bread pokmons)

muggy8

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have no idea how this works but anyways I have a bunch of 5 IV pokemons that I can easily gain access to and can trade away to those who need them or are looking for them. Here's a link to my smogon thread which I will be keeping up to date:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3493657/

Respond in this thread to place orders or offers. most pokemons i have are "breed on request" which means i dont have any of them until someone orders one and i go and breed it for you. this process usually takes anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours after seeing the reply depending on pokemon. some pokemons may take longer such as genderless pokemons or pokemon with spicific hidden powers.

Note: that I'm not always online and as such i wont always be here to breed. usuaully i will be able to get back withing 12-24 hours but some times 48 hours will be required for me to get back. depending on the pokemon and the request 20 minutes - 2 hours will be required for the pokemon to be bread and i will notify via thread comment and PM at times.

Pricing:

items:
400 for notable items
200 for somewhat notable items
100 for not so notable items

pokemons:
350 regular 5 IV pokemons with applicable egg moves
550 for pokemons with IVs for a spicific Hidden Power type (eg: ralts wtih 31/even/31/30/31/30 for hidden power fire) with applicable egg moves
450 for pokemon with a 1:3 male to female gender ratio (eg: abra) with applicable egg moves
550 for pokemons with a with a 1:7 female to male gender ratio (eg starters and eevee) with applicable egg moves
650 for male exclusive or genderless pokemons (eg: rotom/staru)

pokemons will come as random gender. unless specified. here are the prices for asking for a gender specific pokemon
+100 for a gender of a pokemon with a 1:1 ratio (eg: asking for female ralts or male ralts)
+200 for the rare gender of a pokemon with a 1:3 gender ratio (eg: asking for female abra)
+50 for the more common gender of a pokemon with a 1:3 gender ratio (eg: asking for a male abra)
+300 for the rare gender of a pokemon wtih a 1:7 gender ratio (eg: asking for a female riolu)
+25 for the more common gender of a pokemon with a 1:7 gender ratio (eg: asking for male riolu)

POKERUS: +25 (if you dont already have this ask for it)

NICK NAMES ARE ALWAYS FREE. ASK FOR NICKNAME IF YOU WANT
You may request a nickname once i have breaded a pokemon as it would be weird to name a ninetails Sophia and have it come out as a male. Some pokemons will be "customizeable." such as feebas which you can ask for modests nature and oblivious ability or bold nature with swift swim ability. or a mix of the 2. customization of these pokemons will be listed in the thread. some pokemon will come with more egg moves that is allowed. for pokemons like those, also specify the 4 desired egg moves or else i'll pick them for you or not give you any at all. other pokemon with egg moves will be listed and will be the only available egg moves. moves that the pokemon naturally learns while leveling up are not considered egg moves even if they do happen to also be egg moves.

ALL LISTED EGG MOVES COMES WITH THE POKEMON AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Additional egg moves can be requested but will cost more these will only apply to egg moves that are unlisted in the thread.
+100 for the addition of each unlisted egg moves on a pokemon that has no particular hidden power type attached (eg: adding hypnosis to feebas)
+200 for the addition of each unlisted egg moves on a pokemon that has a specific hidden power type. (eg: adding disable to HP fire ralts)

HOW TO BUY:
I think we can all agree that adding friend codes is quite annoying and availability conflicts is going to be annoying. Anyways here's how I will operate. there wont be any more use of friend codes unless you're already on my friends list. When you want something, make a post and after confirmation that the order has been received, you may then pay and put a Luvdisc (or any pokemon that no one would ever want like dedenne) and ask for said pokemon in return. Make sure to name the pokemon "PP" and after that, inform me via PM or on this post about the pokmon placed make sure to mention all information that make the pokemon easily searchable in the gts. the information you must include are: pokemon, nickname, level, gender, trainer name, region. for example:

Luvdisc, name: PP, lv:15, female, ign: Muggy, North America.

this would make searching for your pokemon on the GTS much easier. once the trade has been completed i will inform you. if your pokemon cant be found on the GTS i will inform you. chances are someone else took the pokemon and you'll have to get another one. If you discover that someone else took your pokemon notify me with the new target pokemon info. to ask for pokemons that you haven't seen before, (such as feebas or cottonee) go all the way down to the very bottom of the alphabet and select "what pokemon" after that, you are able to type in the name of a pokemon that way you can ask for any pokemon.

order form: This is an example order form

Example 1: (asking for a timid female HP fire ralts with selective egg moves, a new egg move and pokerus)
Pokemon: Ralts
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
Egg moves: Skill Swap, Encore, Destiny Bond
Additional egg move: Disable
Nickname: (Tracy)
Pokerus: yes

Example 2: (asking for a diglett with no nick name, random gender, and as is egg move)
Pokemon: Diglett
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
Egg moves: As is
Nickname: none

- or -

Pokemon: Diglett
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap

using the rules set above we can then tell exactly how much a pokemon will cost
Example 1:
pokemon with Hidden Power type: 550
asking for gender: 100
adding 1 new egg move on HP type pokmon: 200
pokerus: 25
total: 825 for a ralts with said stats

Example 2:
pokemon without Hidden Power type: 350
no additional requirements: 0
total: 350

POST ALL ORDERS IN THIS THREAD AND NOT ON MY SMOGON THREAD. IF YOU POST ON SMOGON I WILL NOT RESPOND.

Selection URL: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3493657/

Last edited:

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hey I want the regenerator slowpoke.

my FC 4570-8097-7337

from your post the final I got is 350 correct?

let me know when you're ready

thanks.

muggy8

Youngster Joey
Credits
so regenerator slowpoke [bold] with no egg moves and 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs is that correct? lucky for you someone else ordered one today and then went back on his word so I do have one on me atm. any requests for nicknames? and yes 350 is correct

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes. I just transferred the PC I will see you online later

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry to keep u waiting I'm away right now. I'm eastern time. I'll be available from 5-10PM. My name is Mano on XY.

ToY

Administrator
Admin
Team Elite
Credits
Id like to purchase the prankster cottonee, gender doesnt matter, making transfer of 350 now.